iwrtbksnttrgds

This is my interview with iwrtbksnttrgds

They have 106 followers at the moment and 19 published works including Ain't It Fun? which is a Geetrick and vampires will never hurt you which is a Peterick with 889 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

It was on this school field trip last May (ish) and one of my friends was reading a popular book on here. It had been quite a while since I had fanfiction.net or any kind of place to share my stories for a while and I've always really liked writing so I decided to get an account. It was probably one of the best decisions of my life :)

2. You also have a second account iwouldfeelnothing. Why did you decide to separate the two?

Well I was getting really frustrated that I had so many stories and half of them weren't even proper stories. So I kinda told myself fuck it and sent all my books to 8bit-band-love.

I lost a ton of reads but I don't mind. It's a little more organized now (and I'm a huge organization freak :/). I'm also pretty happy that I can change my covers without having to change 34 stories!

3. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I'll read if it promises smut or if someone really, really likes it. I read A Splitting Of The Mind here which I absolutely loved (even though I really don't ship Frerard) and I'm planning on reading The Heart Rate of a Mouse. I also read my friends' stories when I have time.

But overall, I enjoy writing more. It's a bit of a stress reliever and it's very therapeutic. It's nice to just let out my emotion without being judged :)

4. You write about a variety of ships. Do you have a favorite one?

Geetrick or Peterick are definitely my top two. When I first got into the fandom I shipped a lot of Brentrick as well and as time passed I discovered Gerard and Patrick and everything went downhill from there. About half my stories are Geetrick now and a few of my friends call me GeetrickSlut.

I still ship other stuff like Brallon and Ryan/Pete and even Gerard/Pete but 80% of my ships are pretty much anyone x Patrick. (A friend of mine even managed to get me into Ed Sheeran/Patrick Stump) so yeah. Hopefully that answers well enough.

5. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

I'm Not Okay (I Promise) is definitely my favorite out of all my books. I've edited and revised it at least 4 times over now and rewritten it once. It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster but I'm proud of my little emotional rollercoaster.

I'm also working on a 300k word fanfiction called Folie á Deux which is multiship if you don't necessarily ship Geetrick. It mainly focuses on Peterick but there is a bit of Ryden, Rikey, and Frerard and some minor Trohley.

But if you're looking for something shorter, apparently people really like Vampires Will Never Hurt You (Peterick) or The A Team (Geetrick).

And this is the part of the interview where I realize that holy shit do I have a lot of books. Oops.

6. You also post your art on here. Do you like writing or drawing more?

Definitely writing, but when I get bored I'll draw or play music. I'm a pretty shitty artist as I've had 6 months practice at anything more than stick figures at most. But I've been writing since I was at least 5.

I think I uploaded the art book to give me something to do when I feel like crap and nothing that I'm writing is really helping with that or if I somehow get bored of writing. Also for feedback, I think it would be cool to learn how to draw better :)

7. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

I think it would be cool if one of my stories got 80k (like my Sinful Band Pictures) but then again, I only write Geetrick and some Peterick as it is so it might not be.

My next big goal is probably 1k followers for now, though, because that's pretty reasonable. I write to write, though, not to please if that makes sense.

I don't do it for the popularity or anything, just more for the experience of writing because it definitely helps me let out my emotions on paper instead of other, worse ways.

8. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Yes! Very much so! I was definitely much less mature before I got Wattpad and now? I'm sure other people can see it more than me but honestly without Wattpad, I would probably be much more depressed. I've met amazing people here and read amazing stories and it's even helped me out with some self-discovery.

9. How do you juggle writing and your personal life?

Easy, I ditch everything besides writing! Not really, my family and I are very introverted and if I ever do have anything to do in real life, it doesn't usually disrupt my writing too much. I'm just not excited for school when I have homework to juggle as well :/

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I'm not sure, probably all the nostalgia that comes with it? I'm not sure if that counts but I'll reread some of my writing from about a year ago and I'll remember laying back on a couch on vacation and it can get really nostalgic sometimes. It makes me realize how much I've really grown since I started here and how much my writing had improved. It really is amazing and I love that feeling.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely iwrtbksnttrgds

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr