buriedinvenice ❌

This is my interview with buriedinvenice

They have 159 followers at the moment and two published works including silhouettes which is a book of Jarchie oneshots.

1. Why did you decide to make your Wattpad account?

I honestly don't remember at all, it was 2 years ago or something like that. I guess I was gradually getting more and more into fanfiction and decided to go ahead and make an account so I could save the stories I liked.

I have tried to wipe most memories of 6th grade me from my mind so who even knows what thought process I was going through at the time.

2. According to your reading lists you are interested in a variety of different ships. Do you have a favorite one?

That varies quite a lot actually. I'll usually write the same ship for a couple months before I find another one to get completely enthralled in, for example for a long time it was predominantly George/Matty but I wrote Raughy, Smatty (ew) and other stuff on the side.

I haven't found too much time to write recently but I've only been writing Jarchie because I'm not currently into too much else.

3. Why did you first decide to start writing?

I started off with just reading for a couple months, and then at some point it switched to reading and writing, I guess that probably came from having a couple writers as friends and wanting to put my ideas out there and create my own worlds.

4. You have deleted many of your stories since you started your account. What prompted that decision?

Either getting bored easily or not having enough time to dedicate to writing for the work. Being so busy with school and not planning my works well caused them to get really neglected and when they weren't being worked on consistently I got really bored and got antsy to write new stories.

I know I could've left them published and just on long holds, but having works which hadn't been touched for weeks sitting around on my profile was pretty stressful. Some of my works have also gotten deleted due to losing interest in the ship, like all of my Frerard fics/one-shot books.

5. When you write do you have any certain music or playlists you listen to while doing so?

Usually I'll put on either my calm playlist or a playlist for whatever ship I'm writing (if I have one), but my most recently published one-shot was written to Take It Off by Kesha, so,,,

6. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

Yeah, I read quite a lot more than write, actually. I've been trying to read more actual books lately, and I have been, but I still read a lot on my phone.

7. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

Writing Matty is always...fun, to say the least, sometimes difficult, but I enjoy writing for him. I also absolutely adore Jughead and writing for him is pretty simple and there was an AU Gerard I made a while ago who was also fun to mess with.

8. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

Getting started has definitely always been a struggle for me. Once I open my doc and get going, I'm fine and can usually write a decent amount in one sitting, but it's the process of sitting myself down and setting other things aside to just write is a bit difficult.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

I'm not exactly sure what I'd do. Maybe I would've stopped doubting my work a year or so ago and published more work that I was afraid would be judged.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

raughy following me before the group chat started was pretty cool to 12 year old me tbh. It was also really nice when my first George/Matty fic hit 1k reads but it was a piece of shit looking back on it.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely buriedinvenice

Update: buriedinvenice has deleted their account.

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr