sini333

This is my interview with sini333

They have 77 followers at the moment and 14 published works including Ghost in This House which is a Johnlock and Tale As Old As Time which is a Johnlock with 1k reads.

1. You have been on this site for four years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

I started writing on Wattpad four years ago, but haven't been active the whole time. I started writing again in December 2016 after not doing anything for like two or three years.

I enjoy writing now more than I did back then because my writing has improved greatly in the past four years and I'm writing about something I'm pretty passionate about.

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I do like reading on Wattpad, but I tend to like writing more, because I need to focus or I get really bored, and writing requires more focus than reading does lol.

3. Why did you first decide to start writing?

I was told in high school that I had a skill for writing, so I decided to run with it. I started writing on Wattpad four years ago because I wanted to see what people thought of my stories.

I started writing again because I was struggling with mental health and needed to do something to spark my creativity and pull myself out of my depression.

4. You mostly write Johnlock, so how did you first get into that ship?

I grew up reading the original Arthur Conan Doyle Sherlock Holmes books and I always knew in the back of my mind that John and Sherlock were more than friends, but didn't officially ship them until I watched the BBC Sherlock last year. Watching the way Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman portrayed the characters connected the final dots for me.

5. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I of course love writing John and Sherlock, but I also really like writing Irene Adler and Greg Lestrade. I find I can make some of the more secondary characters from the books and show as fun and quirky as I want while keeping the main characters as accurate as possible.

6. Do you enjoy writing oneshots or full length fics more?

I think I like writing oneshots more than full fics, just because it takes less time and I don't have to worry about mixing up details by accident. I do like writing full fics, and have written a few of them, but I find I'm better at writing oneshots.

7. Do you have a book of yours that you would recommend for people not sure where to start?

It depends on what they like to read. If they want to get accustomed to my writing style, I would suggest my book Tale as Old as Time (JohnLock AU). It is based on Beauty and the Beast and is probably one of my favorite AU's.

If they prefer reading oneshots, then they can check out my JohnLock OneShot book which has over 100 oneshots ranging from angst to fluff to smut.

8. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

I don't really have any issues with posting on here, other than how difficult it is to share your works with other sites, like Tumblr and whatnot. I'm also not a huge fan of how you can't curse in the comments without it getting flagged, but that's just because I have a bit of a trucker mouth and like swearing lol.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

If I could go back in time, I wouldn't have stopped writing for those three years. I would like to see where my writing would be at this point if I had kept with it.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment so far? Probably the day I started to get requests and messages from my readers. I love every single one of my readers and I honestly don't know where I would be without them. Their love and support means so much to me, there are no words that can describe how I love them. <3

Thank you for this, it's been fun thinking about why I write the things I write and I love interacting with people.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely sini333

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr