Crazytrain2001 💞

This is my interview with Crazytrain2001 (now Rogue-Alien01)

They have 22 followers at the moment and 8 published works including Louder Than Your Love which is a Frerard and Roses and revolvers which is a Frerard with 149 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I wanted a place to write my stories and maybe get some tips on how to improve my writing.

2. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

The story that I'm most proud of is Roses and revolvers.

3. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I listen to different bands depending on the story, but I usually listen to MCR for inspiration.

4. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

I don't like when people are immature about the content of a story, even though the author puts warnings. Those people really infuriate me, but other than that, I don't have any complaints about Wattpad.

5. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

A lot of my inspiration comes from what I listen to. I also draw from watching interviews or just poking at the world around me and seeing art and ideas in what I find.

6. You have also done some cowriting. Do you find that to be better than writing on your own?

I think that cowriting and solo writing are equally fun experiences, but I enjoy cowriting mainly because you get to see someone else's ideas as well as your own come together to form a story.

7. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I love all my characters equally, because I would feel like I'm betraying them if I chose a favorite, however, one character that is most exciting for me to write is one of my newer characters, Katie, from "Life can do terrible things, and cancer is one of them".

8. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Wattpad has really helped me come out of my shell and be more social with others who share interests. I have found truer friends from Wattpad than in real life, and it's amazing the people that I've talked to on this site.

9. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

I would like to publish my stories so that people outside of Wattpad can enjoy reading them as much as I did writing them.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment was when I had first messaged holiday-spice. Ever since then, she has been one of the greatest friends that I've ever had, and I am eternally grateful to Wattpad for kind of bringing us together as friends.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely Crazytrain2001

Update: Crazytrain2001 has changed their username they are now Rogue-Alien01

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr