EnvyTheHeadLights 💕

This is my interview with EnvyTheHeadLights (now MaddiSheppard)

They have 102 followers at the moment and 2 published works including What If? which is a collection of short horror stories and Just Pretend which has 300 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

Up until my friend Disconfiguration asked me to read her book I was never really that fond of writing. Probably because whenever I did write, it was for school work. One day I made an account to be able to read more of my friend's book when I got an idea for my own book, so I started writing the first chapter of "Just Pretend".

2. What story are you most proud of that is currently published?

As of right now, I'm most proud of "Just Pretend" and how far it's come. And I'm also very thankful for it, writing has become sort of an outlet for me when I'm upset.

3. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

I've actually made a playlist especially for when I'm writing including artists like Twenty Øne piløts, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Pierce The Veil, 30 Seconds To Mars, Panic! At The Disco, but also rappers like NF, Eminem, and Machine Gun Kelly.

4. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

I don't necessarily have any pet peeves regarding Wattpad however, I have found recently that if I write for a long time Wattpad tends to delete my chapters and it asks me to restore my savings multiple times.

5. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

I get my inspiration from horror authors like Steven King, but I'm also inspired by the love and support my books get.

6. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

If I could go back and do something differently on here it would be to not have deleted "Bittersweet", as I feel I could have done more with it.

7. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

That's a tough one, but if I had to pick one I think I'd pick Chris Pollock, from "Just Pretend" just because of his carefree attitude and humor.

8. Has your experience with Wattpad helped you grow or change at all as a person?

Yes, I definitely think my experience on this site has changed me as a person because I could never really express my creativity before, but on here I've no limits.

9. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

Not really. I mean, eventually I hope to get a Wattys but right now I'm just enjoying writing without pushing myself too much.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moment on Wattpad so far was when "Just Pretend" hit 100 reads, I can remember sitting on my bed in my room and turning on my phone and opening up WattPad to 100 reads. I was so, so happy that so many people read my book.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely EnvyTheHeadLights

Update: EnvyTheHeadLights has changed their username they are now MaddiSheppard

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr