blooddeathandroses

This is my interview with blooddeathandroses

They have 620 followers at the moment and 11 published works including Evie and Girl's Survival Guide which has 160 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I decided to join Wattpad because my best friend kept pestering me to join. I had read a few fanfictions on here before and I wanted to join.

2. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

I get my inspiration to write from everything and everyone around me, and from my own experiences.

3. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

I would honestly create a group message section as it's really annoying trying to have the same conversation with two people.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

When I'm writing, I listen to a lot of Nirvana, All Time Low, My Chemical Romance, Bring Me The Horizon, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil etc.

5. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

If I could be any of my characters for a day, I'd be Evie because she's such a sweetheart and she's super confident in herself and so open about her sexuality.

6. What is the hardest part about writing for you?

I think the hardest part of writing for me is sitting down and writing for long periods of time. I can do it but it takes a lot of effort for me, which is why I update every Sunday/Monday so that I can have a week to update.

7. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I think my favourite character I have written is either Evie, Jade or Dylan. I love them so much.

8. Would you like to one day work on getting a book published or do you write more for fun?

I would absolutely love to work to get one of my books published. I do write for fun but I would love to be a published author. That's not why I write though. I write because it's my release from all of my problems and I'm in a different world. I can create whatever I want and can make it my own thing. That's what is so beautiful and captivating about creative subjects for me.

9. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

If I could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad, I would have joined earlier.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I think my best moment on Wattpad was meeting all of my amazing online friends (shoutouts to my homies Beckylouise3000, starfall_hysteria, MikeDirntFan, DevilGothicAngel, and all the MCRmy Fan Page admins as well as the Strong Girls Club admins). I've also had some really sweet comments about my latest book, Evie. I've had people asking me if I would like to participate in their self-run awards.

I'm honoured that people think so highly of my work. I write for fun and it's so humbling to see that it has made an impact on people. A few of my other books have helped people as well and I'm always getting comments about how reading my work brings them such joy. I'm so honoured to have all these amazing people tell me that I'm doing well at something I love with a passion.

I never thought that I'd have 623 followers (last time I checked) on here and have two of my works reach over 1k reads (I deleted one of them but it still got to that mark before I deleted it). It's so humbling to know that what I do helps and inspires people. It's great that I have made an impact but that wasn't my intention. My intention was to create something that I'd enjoy reading, that my friends would enjoy reading. and have fun with it and that it would be therapeutic for me .

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely blooddeathandroses

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr