AlexandraTheKilljoy

This is my interview with AlexandraTheKilljoy

They have 106 followers at the moment and 3 published works including Teenagers which is a Frerardwith 313 reads.

1. Why did you decide to first make your Wattpad account?

I don't know. It's been almost a year since I made an account though.

2. You mostly write Frerard, so how did you first get into that ship?

When I first got into the band, I didn't know a whole lot about it and I ended up finding a bunch of posts, memes, articles, ect. I respect their lives that they have now with their families and everything, but I still ship it.

3. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

Ryden and Petekey/Peterick.

4. When you write do you have any certain music or playlist you listen to while doing so?

Just one of my Spotify playlists, nothing specific.

5. Do you have any pet peeves concerning Wattpad or things you dislike about posting on here?

It glitches sometimes, also not being able to use emojis. I tend to get notifications late, but that could just be my phone in general.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

My mom used to read me and my siblings stories. She would also make some up, she wrote a bit as well.

7. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I haven't worked on any of my stories in months so I mostly just read.

8. If you could go back in time and do something differently on Wattpad what would it be?

Hm... I don't know.

9. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

I don't really have one.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

This place is a good place for me to talk about things like how I'm feeling, if and why I'm upset about something. I like it here. Also the friends that I have made.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely AlexandraTheKilljoy

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr