kurtcobainpink

This is my interview with kurtcobainpink

They have 360 followers at the moment and 3 published works including Number four which is a Frerard and Dd/lb which is a book of Frerard oneshots with 46k reads.

1. You have been on this site for two years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

I've been actively writing for the past two years however I just took a break for the past two months to evaluate things in my life and give priority to what I think is important since I also draw, play bass, have a job and am a student, but writing is still up there. I really did miss it, and more importantly getting to receive feedback and contribute to the Wattpad community I guess.

2. Do you like reading on this site as well or mostly writing?

I enjoy both, I definitely wouldn't get the inspiration I need without reading others work and I enjoy seeing what's new as well. After my break I've noticed a ton of new oneshot books that have been well written and generally enjoyable.

3. Do you have a favorite character you've written so far?

When I first started writing I definitely wrote pretty flat characters trying to make them more like the other characters I liked personalities rather than actually creating. I'd say my favorite is definitely Gee from Number four because it was my first attempt at actually adding depth to a character and I love iamcatastrophic.

4. Why did you first decide to start writing?

I started writing Horrible American horror story fanfics about three years ago on another account but once I started listening to MCR and reading other fanfic I definitely became really fascinated with it.

5. You mostly write Frerard, so how did you first get into that ship?

I specifically started writing Ferard because there was a lot I wanted to read that just wasn't done yet so it gave me the opportunity to create something original and add to the community.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

As easy as it would be to say that I'm simply just a genius or an amazing storyteller, it wouldn't be true. I get a ton of ideas from other authors seeing what they create and putting a twist on it like the whole mob fic concept gave me the idea to do Number four. And along with other authors I pull things from my favorite shows and get inspiration from my everyday life.

7. Is there something you wish you could change about Wattpad besides the bugs and glitches?

I would definitely change the fact that certain people like to point out my little spelling mistakes. It's quite annoying when people think they know your characters better than you do. Other than that though I love all of my comments and messages I get about my work.

8. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I do, I want to create something on a much larger scale than just oneshots. A lot of the authors I look up to have great full fics and that's something I really want to achieve.

9. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

There's no set goal for the future with Wattpad, I have a lot of set goals with my other passions but I think that writing is something I want to pursue more freely.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

My best moments are collaborating with other writers and my first big achievements were definitely getting comments, I really love getting to talk to the people I share my work with.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely kurtcobainpink

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr