menswera ❌

This is my interview with menswera

They have 127 followers at the moment and 5 published works including Medicine which is a Matty/George and Am I Pretty Now? which is a Matty/George with 1k reads.

1. You have been on this site for two years according to your page. Have you been actively writing this entire time and if so do you still enjoy it as much as you did when you started?

I have only been writing on here for about a year. I kind of abandoned the account after I made it since I didn't really know how to use Wattpad and it got really confusing.

2. You mostly write Matty/George fics, so how did you first get into that ship?

Well, I got into The 1975 after a friend kept telling me that I should listen to Chocolate so I did just to get her to shut up but to my surprise I was super in love with it. She told me that they just posted a new video (Love Me) so I watched it and it was so weird and cool, but I couldn't keep my eyes off the very cute drummer.

I googled him and a lot of the pictures had this other dude in them so I googled him as well, they looked really cute together and this Matthew fellow was apparently really close to him.

I later found out that there were a few fanfics out there and I went insane, one of them being Intertwined Souls. Now it's my favorite ship after Ryden.

3. Do you have any other ships you enjoy but haven't written about yet?

I really like Brallon, I probably will try to write a oneshot for them or something because they are just so cute. I'm also interested in Raughy, Joshler, Petekey, Sheriarty and Gryles. I would also mention Frerard but I have written about it I just deleted them so I guess it doesn't count.

4. You also post your art on here. Do you like writing or drawing more?

Definitely drawing, I've been doing it for so many years now. It has a special place in my heart <3

5. Do you have any difficulties writing two different stories at once?

Yes, quite a lot actually lmao. I forget a lot of details so I have to read back over the other chapters so there aren't any things that don't add up or sound out of place. When I get in a writing mood it only lasts for a short amount of time so I only get one chapter finished so I won't update the other story in another month or so. The list could go on forever, mostly with things revolving around me being a lazy oaf.

6. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?

It usually comes from something visually stimulating such as artwork, a picture, an aesthetic, a pretty tree on my way back home, someone with very pretty eyes on the bus, things like that. Sometimes it can be a certain song but it's pretty rare.

7. If you could be one of the characters you have written for a day who would you choose and why?

Oh boy, I would love to be Chris from "Am I Pretty?" because he's just a really cool dude, he really loves George and is generally a sweetheart, besides he has blue eyes and that should be the only reason why. Or Olly from Medicine because he's a really good friend to Matty but he doesn't suck up to him and calls him out on his bullshit, he's also really adorable and nice.

8. Do you have any plans for new stories in the future?

I have quite a few stories in my drafts but the ones that should be out pretty soon are "Effervescent" which is another Matty/George one (shocking I know) it's a teacher/student fic so I'm pretty exited about that, and the other one is "Sweetheart" and that one is a Joshler, it has a horror theme thing going on which is very new to me so I hope that it works out.

9. Do you have a future goal you would like to reach on Wattpad?

It would be really cool to see my art book hit 3k or see Medicine hit 1k.

10. What has been your best moment on Wattpad so far?

I think it would be getting 100 followers, that really shocked me. Also getting a lot of positive comments on my art book was so fucking nice and a bit of an ego boost to be honest.

I hope you enjoyed my interview with the lovely menswera

Update: menswera has left Wattpad and deleted all of their stories.

Don't forget to comment suggestions for other authors I should feature next.

Love you all xxx

- starr