Secret Lovers Part 1

NO SMUTT!! Sorry for the out of order

"Where is your son?" A deep voice whispered.

"Hes at the Burrow for the rest of the summer. Would you like to come here, or me come to you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You choose Minerva."

"I'll come to you, Severus. My house is too quiet with Harry gone." I replied summoning a small bag with a change of clothes. I came through to a dark dingy house.

"Appologies Minerva. I meant to have you meet me in my chambers at the school." Severus blushed slightly.

"Ok. I will see you there." I reactivated the floo. "Hogwarts Snapes office!" I stepped out to his office and three seporate doors. I have of course been here, but never in his bedroom.

When Severus asked me to dance at the Yule Ball last Christmas, I thought he wanted to continue our playful jibes. But then he became less hard and a bit dare I say sensitive?

After that dance, I noticed the stolen glances, and the night before the Final Task, Severus came to my office.

"Minerva."

"Severus! Did you need something?" I had asked.

"You." He replied as he leaned in close and our lips touched.

When we broke apart, Severus was panting. "I've wanted to do that for years Minerva. I understand if you would rather not..."

I held up my hand, "Im interested."

"You are?"

"Mmmm very. Now snog me." I demanded. That night we slept together for the first time. I thought that was that until I recived invites for more. Each time I had accepted. The sex with that man was amazing! Of all the past lovers I've had, he is the most memerable.

My thoughts were inturrpted when Severus appeared. "Minerva, make yourself at home."

"Severus im surprised." I stated.

"Of what?"

"What do you see in me? I am almost double your age. You are the sharpest mind that Ive beded mind you, but I thought you loathed me. Being Heads of apposing houses and our opposite backgrounds. You from the dark side, me from the light." I crossed my arms.

"Its our differences that attracted me to you, ever since I was a boy. Yes I worshipped Lily Evens-Potter. But you were the one I held a seceret longing for." Severus replied.

"Merlin." I breathed. "Why did you persue this with me? I mean...you had no idea if I felt the same way."

"I could have modified your memory had you not felt the same way Minerva. Being a master of Legillimens, planting false memories or erasing them is childs play." Severus rolled his black eyes.

"I see."

*

Harrys 6th year

"Mum? Is everything ok in there?" Harrys voice rang out.

Apparently Severus and I were being too loud. "Yes Harry, everything is fine!"

"Minerva..."

"Shush!" I snapped and stayed silent until Harrys room door next to my office had closed.

"May I talk now?" Severus raised an eyebrow.

I nodded grabbing my wand and put up wards to stop eavesdroppers. "Sorry, this was an impromptu shag session. If Harry ever saw us together...I mean after you found he cursed Malfoy earlier today...." I blushed.