Grieving

"Harry?" I called out. I hated seeing my son in pain. Less than half an hour ago, Harry emerged from the maze clutching the corpse of Cedric Diggory. He claimed Riddle had returned, and I knew to believe him

My boy never shed a tear before; but now, he was full blown crying.

"He needs a Healer." I said at once glancing down at the unconcious Moody in the room.

"No."

"Albus, look at him! Hes been through enough tonight." I snapped.

"He will stay, Minerva. He needs to know who put him through this ordeal and why. Only with knowledge and understanding can there be recovery and aceptance." My boss' tone made it final, so I shut my mouth.

"But Moody..." My boy trailed off.

"This is not Alastor Moody. The real Moody would not have removed you from my sight after what happened tonight. The moment he took you, I knew and I followed." Albus stated looking grim. He then turned to me and Snape.

"Severus, please fetch the strongest truth potion you posess and get a house elf named Winky from the kitchen. Minerva..."

I glared at him harshly, "Im not going anywhere."

"Ok." Albus waved his wand to conjure his patronus.

He then revealed that Alastor- the real one was subdued and forced into his own trunk. As time ticked on, I only held my son closer.

By the time Severus returned, the man had changed back. "Barty Crouch Jr!" I gasped

"Mum...he...he was the man in my dream last summer." Harry whimpered.

I nodded at once. Now we know. Albus went to get Fudge so the man could hear the mans testimony. He told how his father smuggled him out of prison and kept him under the Imperious Curse while he grew up. He told he was the one who fired the Dark Mark and how he was the one to enter Harry in the Triwizard Tournament.

After 45 minutes of the confessional, Fudge offically arrested him and took the Death Eater to Askaban.

Dumbledore turned to us, "to my office, please. Severus, thank you."

The man nodded and left.

We came into the office where Sirius was waiting pale faced and tense.

"What happened?!"

Dumbledore narrated the whole incident, but I wasnt listening, I was watching Harry stroke Fawkes. By the time my boss had finished, Harry was almost asleep. The loyal bird always loved Harry, he healed all his physical injuries.

"Harry, I need you to tell us what happened tonight."

"Cant this wait till the morning, Dumbledore? Let him rest." Sirius stated.

I partially agreed with the loyal dog, but I knew why Albus declined.

"Harry, if I numb the pain, it will only be worse when you really feel it. You showed immense courage tonight. So Im asking you again so you can tell us what happened." Albus whispered.

To my amazement, Harry began to talk. My eyes widened when my son spoke about Riddle regaining a body by using the boys blood. And when he dueled with Riddle.

"Our wands did something funny." Harry mumbled.

"Pori Incantum."

"The reverse spell effect?" Sirius snapped to attention.

"Harry and Voldemorts wands have the same phinox feather in their wands. This one in fact." Albus smiled slightly.

"My wand came from Fawkes?"

"When asked to duel, the wands camt lethally hurt either owner. But a reverse spells will happen. Am I right?"  He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, Cedric returned, as a ghost and told me to return his body to jis parents. An old man, Bertha Jorkins and..."

"Your parents?"

"Yes."

I gripped Harrys hand tightly.

"Ill say it again, you have shown immense courage. Now I think some rest and a Dreamless Sleep Potion is in order." Albus replied. "Sirius, Minerva you are more than welcome to stay."

I rolled my eyes. I wasnt leaving Harrys side unless he wanted me to. "Look, Harry. Your friends will be waiting in the Hospital Wing, do you want me to stay?"

"Only if you want to." Came his answer.

I smiled, "you know I will always be there for you." I put my arm across his shoulders.

*

Harry had just drank the Dreamless Sleep Potion and now everyone in the room stared at me. I knew they saw me as a person who didnt belong. When I told Harry Id be ok if he told people, he declined saying he liked having a secret mother.

I smiled at him, the expression surprising everyone but Sirius.

"Minerva, the boy will be fine. Hes surround by family. You can go rest now." Poppy offered. If only she knew, then her tone would change.

Tears began to form. I cleared my throat, and swept from the room without another word.

Sirius's POV

Sirius wanted to go after Minerva and he knew the strict woman would skin him alive if he revealed the relationship between her and Harry.

"Sirius?" Molly called.

The man smiled, knowing it was up to him. "Professor McGonagall is very concerned for all her students. Why dont we all give Harry some space? When he wants to talk, he will."

*

"Mum?"

"Yes Harry?"

"Sirius invited me to stay with him for two weeks. Can I go?" Harry asked.

"Yes, you need out of this castle. Now go pack, Ill drop you off at his place ok?" I smiled.

"Thanks Mum."

*

I smiled when Harry had returned. "I see you had fun."

"Yeah Mum, it was just what I needed." Harry replied.

"Im sorry, but we aren't staying here for long." I replied.

"Huh?"

"Our vacation here is cut short. We need to head home in two days to McGonagall Castle. Then its off to headquarters, the Order of the Phineox has been reinstated." I explained.

"The rebel wizards that Dumbledore organized that defy the Ministry?" Harry cocked his head.

"Precisely."

"Wait, why are we going there?"

"Sirius will be in attendance. As will the Weasley family and Remus Lupin."

"Im in Mum. Wait, does that mean, your not staying?" Harry looked a bit upset.

"Of course Im staying, Sirius offered me a room. Next to yours in fact, Im also in the Order." I grinned.

"Exciting!"