Sword of Gryffindor

"You wished to speak with me, Headmaster?" I asked coming into the circular office.

"Minerva, I need you to deliver the sword to Harry and his friends." Albus stared.

"Why not Severus?" I asked

"I blew off George Weasleys ear and I doubt they will be friendly to me. We know where they are. Forest of Dean." Severus rubbed his temples.

"Fine, but please try and reign the Carrows in." I replied taking the sword. I flood to Hogs Head. Then i turned and appeared in the snowy forest.

*

Harrys POV

Harry was sitting in the tent, fighting to remain awake. Just when he was about to give in, a silver light caught his attention.

Harry sat up, wide awake, the silver light was an orb that moved. Intrigued, Harry chased after it.

He kept running after it till he came to a pond. The silver orb turned into a cat. "Follow me." Came his mothers voice.

*

I smiled to myself when Harry appeared within my vision. He looked down at the pond and saw it; the Sword of Gryffindor.

"Diffindo."

I heard him mutter as the ice in the lake had parted.

Then I clicked my tongue in disapproval while he stripped down to nothing in the midst of winter! Then he proceeded to dive in, but I saw a hint of gold.

Before I could do anything, Harry dove down deep. All was going well, and I was about to leave when I heard pounding under the ice. I looked and saw my son being strangled by the chain around his neck.

I was halfway out of my hiding place when a flash of ginger hair flew out. Ron? When did Ron leave his friends?

I held my breath as Ron dove under, grabbed the sword and brought Harry to the surface.

Harry began chokimg.

"Are you mental?" Ron demanded.

Harry looked up in disbelief.

I could not allow my son to freeze, so I made sure he and his clothes were dry.

"It was you?" Harry asked while he dressed.

"Uh yeah."

"Why are you here?" Harry asked.

"I came back, if you still want me." Ron cleared his throat.

"I do."

"Who cast that patronus?" Ron asked.

A smile came across Harrys lips. "I know who." He then looked at my hiding place, "Come out, please Professor."

I smiled and came out. "You always could recognize me anywhere."

Harry smiled at me, but Ron gasped, "Are you going to turn us in?"