Secret Lovers Part 2

I released a large breath, "what was the point of telling me where Snape was going if he refuses to answer my question?!"

"Minerva, even in death, I still trust Severus." Albus answered.

"You must have really lost all senses." I shook my head and left the office.
I ran to my office and summoned the mirror. "Harry Potter!" I panted.

Seconds later, the mirror showed me not Harrys face, but Sirius' tired one.

"Minnie? Why are you calling this late?" Sirius moaned.

"You need to leave the area youre in now!" I barked.

"Minnie, we've had a long day, and just settled down. Why would we move now?" Sirius slurred.

"Where is Harry?"

"Keeping watch. You want to speak with him?"

"Yes please."

I waited patiently,

"Harry? Harry?! Harry!" Sirius yelled.

"What is it?!" I exclaimed fearing the worst.

"Harrys missing!" Sirius replied.

"Go find him! Now!" I ordered. "Call me when you do."

"Yes Minnie." Sirius gulped looking fearful.

I left my office at once, tucking the mirror in my robes. I had to patrol tonight, anything to distract me.

*

Harrys POV a few minutes earlier

Harry was almost falling asleep keeping watch. He was about to wake Sirius so they could switch out, when a silver doe came his way.

Harry knew this was no Dark Magic and followed the doe as it lead him away from camp.

The doe lead him to a pond. And at the bottom, the Sword of Gryffindor lie there.

*

Screw it! I waved my wand to conjure up five patronuses and made my way to the Heads empty office.

"Where is my son?" I demanded.

"Forest of Dean."

"Minerva, why are you leaving?" Albus asked as I prepared to turn away.

"My son is more important than any job I have." I huffed before disapperating.

When I appeared in the forest, I turned into Tabby to sniff my sons sent out.

I found it! But I also smelled potion residue. I knew it! My secret lover is here to kill my son! I began running like a chetah through the forest. I followed the sent of Potion residue more than my sons.

I trust Harry to stay safe, but leaving camp is beyond stupid! There is safety in numbers! I finally found the dark brooding man amongst some trees.

I morphed into my human form and kept to the shadows. I sent a slient cutting curse to the man I now hate more than Voldemort.

At the last second, Snape whirled around and deflected it. "Im not surprised you followed me, Minerva."

"Diffindo." A voice stated not too far away.