Chamber of Secrets

Sequal to Secrets. This version is different, irs my version sorry if its a bit short.

Albus, Harry and I all stepped through the door. What we saw was shocking; Ginny Weasley pale as death laying on the floor, unmoving.

Suddenly, a boy appeared. "Hello, Professors."

"Riddle." I spat.

"Hello Tom."

The boy flinched looking unnerved, thats good.

"How did Ginny get like this?" Dumbledore asked.

We had no choice but to charge head first after we found Ginny was taken.

"She trusted someone who wasnt there. The diary, my diary I filled with my secrets I gave to Ginny. She had no idea what she was doing of course. When tbe power began to scare her, she disposed of it and thats when you picked it up." Riddle looked at Harry.

"What?!"

"Ooh I see, hes kept that a secret from you two." Riddle mocked. "No matter, it is almost complete, in a few minutes Ginny will be dead. Before that happens though, I wanted to know your story. How could a baby escape Lord Voldemort?"

"Voldemort was after your time." Harry replied.

"He is my past, present and future, because he is me." Riddle smirked.

"No, not possible." Harry mumbled.

"Oh but it is. This was me before the Dark Arts twisted my mind." Riddle explained.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Albus.

Suddenly the boy began hissing.

"Potter, what is he saying?!" I demanded.

"Hes summoning the basilisk!" Harry replied.

Albus put two fingers in his mouth and released a shrill whiatle as the basilisk emerged from the depth of the chamber.

When the snake had fully emerged, I heard a phinoex song.

"What in the Merlin?" I asked confused. I turned to find Albus' brilliant red bird Fawkes land on his shoulder.

The bird dropped the Sorting Hat at my feet.

"How will this help us?!" I whispered frantically.

"It wont." Riddle stated.

Albus raised his hand releasing Fawkes. "Get down!"

Harry and I ducked as Fawkes took to the air. He dived, and I heard some nasty sounds.

Riddle was hissing furiously.

"Whats he saying?" I whispered to Harry.

"Fawkes blinded the snake, but we can still be heard." Harry replied.

"Great."

"Minerva, the hat."

I ignored my boss and waited for the basilisk to approch Harry. When it  did, I transfigured most of the sharp fangs into pieces of harmless fruit.

"Smart." Albus stated.

I glanced at the Sorting Hat and saw the hilt of a sword. "Harry, get down, now please."

I waited till Harry was pressed to the floor to stab the basilisk clean.

The Riddle memory screamed in agony. The basilisk died, the head of its corpse came near us.

I summoned one of the fangs, for a souviner. Then I noticed that Riddle was becoming a lot more solid.

"Minerva, the diary, stab it. Now!" Albus yelled.

I summoned the diary and gave the fang to Harry. "Go on."

When Harry stabbed the diary, parts of Riddle began to disappear till the boy was only just a memory.

*

"You should have told me about the diary!" I exclaimed.

Harry chuckled nervously, "Sorry."

We heard faint groaning, apparently Ginny was waking up. "Where am I?"

I walked up to her, "Miss Weasley, everything is ok."

Ginmy then burst into tears and sat up. "I did all of this! Im so horrible!"

"Miss Weasley, we know it wasnt your fault. You were tricked. Now come along, we must meet your parents." Albus replied.

*

"Oh Minerva, Harry, thank Merlin!" Molly Weasley exclaimed when we had arrived in my office.

"Molly, it was no problem."

"I thought Ginny was..." Molly trailed off.

"She was very lucky we got there when we did." I inturrupted.

"How can I thank you?"

"Just take care of Ginny this summer. We look forward yo seeing you next fall." Albus replied.

Molly nodded quickly. "But what happened exactly?"

Harry then began his 30 minute explaination of how he solved the mystery.

"Again, thank you so much!" Molly replied at once.

"Harrys the one who helped us connect the dots." I replied.

"Thank you Harry."

*

"You did good my boy." I smiled at him.

"Thanks Mum."

"Come on, its time we returned home."

The End

Sorry that its short