Secret

"Go straight to your room." I whispered when I hugged my son.
I felt the boy nod against me.
"Severus, will you escort Mr Weasly and Miss Granger to their dorms? And we will talk later." I glared at him dangerously.

I internally smirked when the sulking man looked a tad afraid. I turned on my heel and walked to my office while Harry went in the other direction.

Ten minutes later, his room opened and I smiled. I came in to find him avoiding my eye. "Tell me everything."

"I was walking back from detention with Lockhart when I bumped into Ron and Hermione. I already told the other teachers the story." Harry shifted.

"Hm...I see. Well, you should get some sleep. Goodnight, my boy." I smiled before tucking him in.

*

I was so ready to curse Lockhart into oblivion when I heard my son had to regrow his bones. It took everything I had not to be there for the intial diagonsis, but the room was crowded. I couldnt afford that.

I was getting ready for bed when Albus' patronus alerted me. "Hospital Wing stairs, hurry!"

I wasted no time, and made my way there. I gasped at seeing Colin Creevy petrified while holding his camera up to his face. "Hurry, now!" I hissed conjuring up a stretcher.

When we came in, I saw my sons head of hair. I knew he was listening.

"Go wake Poppy." My boss demanded.

"I think hes been Petrified, Poppy. Perhaps he managed to take a picture of his attacker?" I asked while Albus opened up the camera.

It blew up in his face.

"What does this mean?" I whispered.

"That Hogwarts is no longer safe." The wise man answred.

"What should I tell the staff?"

"The truth, the Chamber has been opened again."

When Poppy and Albus left, I crept to Harrys bedside. "Harry?" I whispered. "I know your awake and heard everything."

Harry sighed, sitting up. "Will Dumbledore really close the school Mum?"

"No, that is worse case senario. I beg you, keep your head down, eyes and ears open. Got me. Tell me immediately if somethings off." I whispered firmly before leaving.

*

"What do you think of your precious son now Minerva?" Severus asked at the staff table that night.

"Excuse me?" I demanded.

"Potters new talent. What do you think?"

"No idea what your talking about." I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, so he never mentioned to you that he could speak to snakes huh? Don't blame the insolent child. He has genes to the biggest prankster of the century. Despite your efforts to raise him." Severus smirked.

I glared at him then hexed him. "Don't ever insult my son or my parenting ever again." I hissed.

I then vowed to speak with my son ASAP. "Potter! Come with me!" I announced after dinner.