Free

When I got to the Burrow, I got the most devestating news. "I heard what happened. Is everyone alright?" I demanded.

"Harry, Ron and Hermione have left for some unknown reason." Molly sobbed wiping her eyes.

"They had reason to, Weasleys...Harry is now Undesirable number one. And as such, Albus left them a job. One that will end this awful war once and for all." I stated boldly.

"How do you know?"

"Albus told me himself. Your son is very important part of this job. Now, please excuse ne." I apperated away. I had to inform the staff about Severus' promotion. I know for a fact, no one will be happy. The staff have told me before that they would be happier with me as their boss if Albus was ever gone.

As promised, I refuse to give any details why Severus as the Head is important.

"Attention please, as you know, we have a new Head of the school; Severus Snape!"

The staff exploded into protests. I used a silencing charm at once.

"Enough! We already respected Snape as a teacher and we shall as Headmaster. I know this isnt ideal, but its either here or Askaban." I announced.

The group instantly shut up.

"Many thanks to you, Minerva." A deep voice came. We all turned and there he was, Albus' murderer.

"I know this is unexpected, but this is what we were given. Now we must prepare for the next school year." Severus announced. "Minerva, I require a word."

He lead me to the heads office. He then proceeded to wake Albus.

"Are you settling in ok?"

Snape glared at him. "Fine. You told her everything, didnt you?"

Albus nodded. "Minerva is a master. Your deepest secret is safe. Until it is time to rely it to Harry."

"What does my son have to do with this?" I demanded.

"Minerva..." Albus' eyes became sad. He then told me what must happen to end Riddle.

"No! I will not allow it! There must be another way!" I protested.

"There isnt." Snape cut in.

"Screw it, I will find another. Excuse me. And no, I will keep it secret." I swept from the room beyond furious.

Then an idea came to me. I quickly flooed to Gringotts.

"Professor?"

"May I speak with my manager, please?"

The goblin nodded and fetched my manager. "Madame Minerva, how may I help you?"

"This requires ultimate secrecy." I stated.

"Ah, then step into my office." The goblin lead me away from prying ears.

"Can you extract a Horcrux from a living being so that being can live independantly?" I asked.

"We can. Who do you speak of?"

"Harry James Potter."

"If you can bring him in 45 minutes to this office, Ill have everything set up." My manager replied.

"I shall be back." I smiled taking the floo out.

Harrys POV

Harry and his friends went to Sirius' place first.

"There you are! Are you ok?" The man asked his grey eyes worried.

"I am, dont worry." Harry replied.

"Sirius, stop we're fine!" Ron and Hermione protested when Sirius insisted on inspecting them.

"Now, what is the plan?" Sirius asked

Harry opened his mouth when the floo sprang to life. All four people aimed their wands at the fireplace.

*

First I checked McGonagall Castle, then the cottage. No sign of Harry. Then I tried #12 and finally Black Manor.

When I came out, I saw four wands pointed at me.

"Professor?" Ron and Hermione chourased.

Harry grinned at me.

"Minnie, what a surprise!" Sirius grinned.

"I need to talk to Harry and Sirius...alone a moment." I smiled slightly.

The two friends grumbled and granted us privacy.

"Harry, do you want an end to seeing into Riddles mind and the Parceltongue?" I asked quickly.

"Of course I do!" Came the answer.

"The goblins are willing to help. I need you to come with me, now." I answered.

"Ok."

I took his hand and together we left through the fireplace.

*

I returned feeling very annoyed with myself. Despite Harry recovering, hes going to be out a while.

I had to apperate him to his room at Sirius' place. I left behind a note for my son and Sirius then left.

Harrys POV

When Harry awoke, he found Sirius, Ron and Hermione surrounding him. "What happened? Wheres McGonagall?" He asked groggily.

The last thing he remembered was his mother at Gringotts helping him with...something.

"She had to return to the school, Harry." Sirius replied.

"Harry, why was she here to begin with? How did she know where we were?" Hermione asked quickly.

Harry didnt answer even though he so wanted to.

"Hermione, we need as many allies on our side as we can right now." Sirius soothed.

"Fine." Hermione huffed.

*

"Enter."

"Severus, Albus it is done. My boy is free." I grinned

"Ingenius Minerva, I never would have thought to involve the goblins." Albus replied.

"They have helped me before. He will be ok. Now Id better go." I swept from the office as quickly as I came.

"Minerva, wait!" Severus called. He thrust a vial into my hands.

I raised an eyebrow.

"For Potter, when Riddle is finished. I owe him an explaination and it in my memories. Please, Minerva." Severus pleaded.

"I will." I turned on my heel and left.