I Must Stay Silent Part 2

Pamona gasped when I told her what the Murtlap was used for. "Please tell me shes gone!"

"She is. You know I will always protect my son. Now I had best get to him." I walked to the dungeons.

*

Harrys POV

As much as he hated to admit it, this detention wasnt that bad. Snape was right it was fun. He had to read the description of each jar and put it in a specific order so the ingredients wouldnt rot faster, or at all.

Harry was enjoying it when a knock sounded. He heard his mothers voice and perked up.

"Potter, you may go. Your mother is here." Snape drawled.

*

"I dont know weather to punish you for your lack of trust Harry. When I took you in, I swore to protect you! I told you early on to tell me everything and not to lie. Omitting information is just as bad." I fumed once in his room.

"Mum..."

"Im not finished! You could have bled to death Harry! Why didnt you tell me about Umbridges Quill in the first place?!" I asked exhasperated.

Tears sprang to his eyes and he shook with sobs. Immediately I pulled him into a hug. "Mum, Im sorry. I thought if I told, shed have you sacked."

I kissed his head. "Harry, my job is my problem, not yours. Now, I got this from Poppy, a Dreamless Sleep Potion. Take it and then we'll see about the scars in the morning." I handed him the vial.

"Thanks Mum."

"Remember, its my job. Goodnight my boy." I smiled at him before shutting the door.

*

As soon as I closed my eyes, I dreamed but it was unlike any dream Ive had

I was in a field of flowers. I saw two people in the distance; a man and a woman. The man had black hair, the woman dark red. Naturally I called out.

Tbe couple turned and I gasped; it was Lily and James Potter! "No this cant be!" I exclaimed

"Minerva, its really us. We were trying to contact you for a while." Lily beamed

"Im sorry about that Quill." I said quickly.

"Shush Minnie, my son gets his stubborness from this firecracker." James snorted.

"Dont pick a fight with me, Potter, you know you'll loose." Lily snapped.

"How on earth are you here?" I asked stunned. "There has to be a reason, right?"

"There is. We wanted to tell you you're doing an amazing job raising our son." Lily smiled.

"Dont feel bad. Delores was always a bitch. She finally got her just desserts, nice job Minnie." James revealed his signature smirk.

"Thanks James."

Suddenly they began to fade. "Am I waking up?"

"You are. Good luck, and use those claws to defend Harry when needed." James winked.

"Thank you Minerva."

I opened my eyes to find myself in my bed at Hogwarts. I smiled to myself. When the sun came up, Harry came into my room.

"Im sorry Mum, I didnt mean to avoid you." Harry blushed.

"Its ok. Come here." I pulled the teenager to me. "After breakfast, we'll go to Poppy and get you fixed up."  

"Sure thing, Mum."

*

When the Great Hall emptied out, Harry came right up to me. "Cone along Mr. Potter." I saw Hermione and Ron looking apprehensive. "Move alomg you two, Mr. Potter is in good hands." Literally.

"Poppy!" I called when we arrived.

"What is it Minerva?" Poppy asked.

"Antiscar cream please." I replied exposing Harrys hand.

"Thats where Pamomas Murtlap went to." She mumbled causing Harry to blush.

"Can you please fix it? I dont want the scars in his hand to be permenant." Harry pleaded.

"Of course I can." Poppy smiled as she put some cream on his hand. Immediately, the cream soaked into his hand, and the white scars got a little bit fainter. "Apply that cream twice a day once at morning and night for three days straight. Your hand should be back to normal."

"Thanks." I replied taking the tube of cream from Poppy.

We left hand in hand. "Thanks Mum."

"Its my job." I replied before Harry went off to his class.