A Death Sentance

I sighed looking at the note my boss sent me. True, Horace was the type of person to be persuaded by my son.

"Harry?"

The teenager came down when I called him. It had been about 2 months since his ordeal with the Ministry and them finally believing his words.

"Yea, Mum?"

"I need a favor from you." I smiled

"What kind?"

"Dumbledore is coming to pick you up in 1 hour. You are going to meet a new teacher, and you need to convince him to accept." I replied

"How?" Harry cocked his head.

"By using the one thing you never do; your fame to charm the man." I replied.

Harry sighed, "where will I go from there?"

"The Burrow. The Weasleys invited you for the rest of the summer holidays."

Harry smiled, "thanks Mum."

"You should go pack. Ill send your trunk later." I smiled

Harry responded with a brief hug before running upstairs.

*

"Hello Minerva." Albus stated when I opened the door an hour later.

I smiled, "Harry, the headmaster is here."

Harry came down, trunk in hand. "Hello sir."

"Ill see you in September Harry. If you need anything, just owl me." I smiled then waved my wand for Harrys belongings to be sent to the Burrow.

"Thank you, Minerva. I will see you later."

*

Harrys POV

The teenager walked out with the older man 45 minutes later. "Thank you, Harry."

"I didnt do anything." Harry replied confused.

Dumbledore corrected Harry before prompting him to take hold of his arm.

The two twisted away, only for Harry to appear in front of the Burrow.

"Harry!" Molly shouted letting the boy in. "Harrys here!"

A myriad of voices came all expressing the welcome.

"Its so good to see you!" Molly exclaimed before offering Harry some food. Which he acepted immediately.

"Harry dear, where do you stay during the summer?" Molly asked, even though she posed the question a few times.

Harry wanted to admit the truth, but had a gut feeling keeping his mother secret, might work to his advantage in the future.

"At the school. My relatives kicked me out after I cane to Hogwarts. Im used to it though. I have free reign of the place. But as promised, I attend dinner at 7pm in the dinning hall with wgoever remains behind." Harry replied. That arrangement is only for the first week. Harry thought to himself.

"Ah, so. Did Dumbledore say something about a new teacher yet?" Arthur asked.

Harry nodded.