Harry Vs. Voldemort

The books ending...

I paused the fighting when I heard footsteps coming closer. Hagrid aurroinded by Death Eaters was carrying someone.

"Who is Hagrid carrying?" Ginny asked.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Voldemort announced.

"NO!" I screamed at seeing my sons body limp. How could this have happened?! I thought he was staying safe. Why?

"Silence, from this day forth, you put your trust in me." Voldemort announced.

"He beat you!" Ron bellowed, breaking the madmans silencing charms.

How is that possible? Voldemorts spells are always unbreakable. Why now are they breaking?

My mind went into overdrive, if what I see is true, Harry sacrificed himself to save us! Albus told me he needed to die to defeat Voldemort. I wanted to believe Albus lost his mind, than face the soul crushing truth.

I dried my tears as Voldemort began his speech. Neville bravely stood up to him and helped break the silencing spell.

We are protected by my boys love just like Harry was from Lilys.

Chaos reigned again as the battle resumed. The crowd backed into the Great Hall, and I had to get at the monster who killed my son. Before I could strike, I was blown backwards.

I lifted my head to see Voldemort raise his wand at Molly Weasley. No! Not Molly, she has kids that will be scared if they see her taken down by Voldemort.

Before I could do anything, my son appeared, alive and well!

I gasped in shock.

"I dont want anyone to help, this has to be me." Harry announced.

Is my boy mad?!

Then to my surprise, Harry and Voldemort began to circle one another. They hissed at one another and resumed talkimg at other times.

Then to my surprise, the two shouted two different spells.

"Avada Kadavra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

The two spells met in the middle, and I held my breath, hoping my son would win. I then saw something unbelieveable; two somewhat ghosts on both sides of Harry. They were gripping the wand Harry was holding and helping him.

My jaw dropped as Voldemorts wand flew out of his hand! Tom Riddle fell backward as his spell bounced off of Harry like a boomerang and returned to him.

Voldemort is dead!

Harry stood alone in the middle of the room holding both wands tightly. I broke the silence, and ran to my son at once. I hugged him tightly.

"Professor!" Harry smiled blushing slightly.

"Come see me later." I whispered in his ear. I felt Harry nod against me. I quickly left the celebration to find Severus.

"Minerva!" I turned my head to see Hagrid.

"Hagrid, its over, Harry did it!" I grinned.

"I knew he had it in him!" Hagrid bellowed.

After some time had passed, I returned to the Great Hall to find many people being tended by Poppy.

I saw as Harry and his friends left. "Mind if I join?"

Harry turned to me and smiled, "Of course Professor! I'm just filling Ron and Hermione on what I witnessed in the penseive."

"Severus wanted you to know." I replied.

"Know what?" Hermione asked.

"The truth, he was always on our side. He loved my mother." Harry smiled.

"Snape loved someone?!" Ron sniggered.

Hermione gasped her eyes wide, "So romantic!"

I smiled myself as we continued to now apparently my office. I opened the door to cheers and aplause from all the portraits.

"Hush now, let the hero speak." I ordered.

Harry shot me a smile, "thanks Professor. I dont want the Elder Wand, its too much trouble."

"Think of all the power!" Ron whinned.

"I was happier with mine, so..." Harry pulled out his broken wand, placing it on the desk and was able to repair it.
"I'll be leaving the Elder Wand here. If I die a natural death like Ignotus, the alliegence will die with me. The previous owner will never be beatwn and that will be the end of it."

"That is very wise Harry."

"I owe my sucess to you Professor." Harry smiled meschiviously.

"What are you talking about?" Hermione and Ron asked in unison.

"Please, I only provided a helping hand." I bristled.

Harry shook his head. "You know you did so much more than that."

I blushed, "Raising the boy who lived was an adventure."

Ron and Hermione gasped at me. "Your his..."

"Mum, I am. Have been since Harry was 11." I grinned.

"What?!" Ron looked ready to explode.

"Im glad you told, but can you two please keep it secret?" I turned to the pair.

"Why?" Ron asked.

Hermione scoffed. "Must you know? Its McGonagalls business."

"Thank you, I expect to see all three pf you next fall for your make up year." I shot them all serious expressions.

"You know I cant fight you, Mum." Harry coughed.

"Of course Im returning!" Hermione replied.

"I sont need the press on my back for being the mother to the Chosen One." I laughed at Harrys glare.