Snake Eyes

"Professor? Professor!" I heard Neville shout frantically while knocking on the door.

I opened to find Neville looking terrified, "This better be good, Mr. Longbottom." I growled

"It is, its Harry."

My stomach dropped, "come on then!" I demanded. Everything happened in a blur, before I appeared at Harrys bedside.

"Potter!" I shouted, going into his bed hangings. I put up privacy wards and was shocked to see my son thrashing about.

I touched his arm, startled at how sweaty he became. He opened his eyes and I gasped at how potently green they were. "Harry?"

Harrys eyes snapled open. "Mummy?" He whispered.

I smiled and nodded, greatful to have him awake.

"Dumbledore, Mr. Weasley has been injured by a snake! Professor, you have to believe me, I was the snake." Harry whispered frantcally.

"Up now, we have a life to save." I never doubted my sons instincts. Arthur Weasley must be in bad condition for Harry to be scared.

"Do not leave the tower!" I barked before leaving the room.  I rubbed Harrys arm to reassure the boy.

"Albus, Harry witnessed an attack on Arthur Weasley." I stated the minute we got into the circular office.

"Where were you in the dream?"

"The snake that attacked him. What does this mean?"

"Edward, Dillias!" Albus called

The portraits snapped awake.

"Man has red hair and glasses, make sure hes found by the right people." Albus demanded.

"Minerva will you go rouse the other Weasley children?" Albus asked.

"Im more concerned for my boy right now." I replied.

Albus sighed conjuring his patronus, saying the message and telling the bird to keep trying to wake up each Weasley child.

"Minerva, a moment, please." Albus gestured to an area away from Harry.

"Hold on." I told Harry who didnt seem to hear me.

"Im worried, has he been practicing Occulamency?" Albus asked.

"Im not sure." I replied.

"Tell him he should if he wants to avoid another night like this." Albus replied looking grim.

"We both know he is gowing stronger. Please, dont blame yourself." I reassured the older man.

"Thank you, Minerva." Our moment was broken when a myriad of voices entered.

"Please quiet down!" I snapped causing all the kids to flinch slightly. I glanced at Albus who looked too tired.
I continued in a gentle tone, "your father has been injured working for the Order. We have people on lookout as we speak."

All the kids faces turned pale with worry.

"We found him! The Healers took him away, such a sight. All that blood." The male portrait looked sick.

"Minerva, take Harry and the kids to HQ, now." Albus stated.

"What about her?"

"Fawkes will warn us."

I quickly turned an old boot into a portkey. "Hold on now; one, two, three!"

We began to spin away.