Quidditch Cup

"Mum, the Weasleys invited me, can I go?" Harry asked excitedly.

"Sure. If you want to spend the rest of the summer with them, you can. Is there anything you want me to bring to Hogwarts?" I asked.

"No."

"When are they expecting you?" I asked.

"In two werks."

"Oh, thats before your birthday." I commented. "The last day together, we'll celebrate your birthday." I smiled.

"Thanks."

I was happy to find Harry with his nose in a book more often than not. I smiled at Hermiones reaction to his uprising grades.

"Harry, Sirius and Remus will be visiting soon." I called.

"Ok, Mum." Harry replied.

Seconds later, the floo roared to life and out came Sirius and Remus.

"Professor." They chimed.

"Minerva please. Harry will be happy to see the both of you." I smiled.

"Hi!" Harry came down hugging both men.

"You've grown already Harry!" Sirius beamed in approval.

"Ive been feeding him well." I smiled.

We all began to chat about everything that happened the past year. "Remus, did you ever see his patronus?"

"He finally did it?!" Remus' eyes widened.

"Harry, you are free to do magic inside the castle only. Now why dont you show them?"

Harry lifted his wand and said the incantation. Out came a gigantoc silver stag.

Both men choked when they saw it.

"Please share with the room." I raised an eyebrow.

"James was a stag when he transformed." Sirius stated.

"Transform?" I inquired.

Sirius groaned, "you should know..." He stood up and became a large black dog, similar to the Grimm.

"Impressive, when did you do it?"

"15." Sirius blushed.

"Please tell me you've registered." I stated sharply.

"Of course I did...after James was killed." Sirius mumbled.

*

It was the night before Harry's birthday. The day after is when hes to head to the Weasleys. To keep our secret, Harry agreed to floo to the Leaky Couldron from my home and then floo to the Weasleys. The Weaslys could easily find out where Harry came from.

The day was fun, I took my boy to Diagon Alley to window shop in the Quidditch Supply Store. I even offered to buy him a couple more books.

Later that evening, I surprised him with a birthday dinnet, I had Sirius and Remus come over.We had fun reminiscing about the old days when the Marauders were in school. 

But that night, I heard shuffling around 4 am. "Harry?" I asked knocking on his door.

It opened to Harrys worried face. "I just saw Voldemort murder an elderly Muggle man. He was with Peter and another young man, I couldnt identify."

I came in and hugged him tightly. "Its alright, my love. Do you want to go back to sleep?"

Harry shook his head. "Im afraid of returning there."