To Hogwarts

1st year

"Aww Mum, must I ride the train?" Harry whined.

"Yes, I refuse for you to miss out. Its your first train ride. You might even meet your best friend there, I know I did." Memories flashed through my mind of Irma, Poppy and me all together. Despite our different houses, we still were 3 peas in a pod.

Harry groaned, "Mum, what if people only like me for my fame? I know you never cared but others will."

"Stop. I trust you to be a good judge of character. Now, do you remember how to get onto the platform?" I asked.

"Mum!" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Seriously James!" I scolded. I only use that name when my sons on my last nerve.

"Go between platforms 9 and 10. Ive heard all the lectures." Harry yawned.

"Better go, James." I sent him a warm smile and activated the floo.

"Mum, please no middle name when you call me for Sorting." Harry blushed.

"I will say your name no middle." I vowed.

"Thanks Mum.

*

2nd year

"Where is he?! I didnt see him get off the train!" I screeched to Albus.

"Calm yourself Minerva. Harry and Ron are here."

Relief flooded into me as I followed my boss.

"..... train home tonight!" Severus snarled. "As such...."

"They are not!" Albus inturrupted

"They broke the rule for magical secrecy!" Severus growled.

"As Head of House it is Professor McGonagall who will punish them." Albus dtated.

"The two of you will recieve detention and I will be writing to your families tonight. I am glad you both are in one piece. That Willow can be vicious. Come along you two." I nodded to the door.

"Professor-" Harry tried to appeal to me, but I cut him off.

"Mr. Potter, surely you can find a better time to talk to me. To my office please. You teo will eat dinner there while I return to the feast. Wait for me till it is over. We have a long discussion." I cut across my boy.

After the feast had concluded, I returned to my office to see Harry looking miserable. "Harry, Im not going to torture you." I said upon my entrance.

"Mum, I am so sorry. I didnt know ehat to do! The gateway sealed itself, and we thought maybe Rons parents couldnt return to the Muggle side. I couldnt owl you, I was afraid our secret would be revealed!" Harry groaned.

"Harry, Ive had tons of practice of not being your mother in front of others. But I understand your point. You unlocked my worrying motherly instincts. Despite it being stupid, owl me next time deal?" Hugged my boy tight.

"Promise."

*

3rd year

My blood ran cold when I recieved Remus' letter about my son.

When the students arrived, I summoned Harry and Hermione to my office and I alerted Poppy.

After I gave Hermione the time turner and the warnings, I ushered my son in. I put up privacy wards and then held out my arms.

"Mummy!" Harry whimpered running into my embrace.

"Harry, Lupin said you passed out because of dementors?" I asked quickly.

Harry nodded, he looked pale and shaken up. "Mum I- I- I think I heard Lilys screaming."

I gasped softly, "Dementors are foul creatures of this earth Harry. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Did you get chocolate?"

Harry nodded. "Can I stay with you tonight? You know I dont normally ask, but this....its a different story."

"Of course. Call for a house elf. All will be fine. I may have a solution for you." I smiled.

*

4th Year

I sighed deeply. Despite this year, Im worried for Harry. I am praying to Merlin he stays safe.

A deadly wizard competition reignited for new adults is madness. There was a reason why the Tournament was banned to begin with!

*

6th year

My worry came in temfold when Harry did not arrive. I heard his friends talking about him. I was about to send Tabby off when a silver animal caught my eye.

I acepted the message at once. "Got Harry." Tonks' voice stated.

I breathed in relief, and I went down to meet them. My minds in a tailspin. What did my son do now?

"Here comes sombody." I heard Tonks say.

As I approched them, I saw Harry come into view. "Miss Tonks, thanks for escorting Mr. Potter."

"No problem, Professor. Bye Harry." Tonks sent my bky a brief smile then was gone.

"Mum-"

"No, we are going to walk to the castle in silence and you will dine alone. Eavesdropping on Draco Malfoy! I thought I raised you better than that!" I snapped as silence fell between us.

"Im sorry..." Harry said when we came to my office.

I sighed, "Harry, you need to think before you act."