Sirius Black

I just set breakfast down.

"Morning Mum." Harry said from behind.

"Did you wash your hands?"

Harry laughed, "yes Mum."

I sat down next to my boy when an owl flew in. "Harry, you know I got it."

I went to the table in front of the open window and picked up the newspaper.  I frowned at the coverstory. Sirius Black Exhonerated!

"Mum, what happened?" Harry saw how tense I became and I inwardly cursed at my sons observational skills.

"Harry, are you aware that there was another person to take care of you?" I asked

"What are you talking about Mum? Lily and James appointed only you, I thought." Harry looked slightly confused.

"No, they appointed two others. One  was in prison and Alice Longbottom is insane. I got news the he is now out. He was wrongly accused. Im teing you this, because he may want custody."  I explained.

"What?! I wont go live with him! You of all people know what its like when I meet new people. Let alone, a man." Harry stated.

"Please calm down, Im saying he might want costody. His priorities may have changed."  I replied.

"Mum, whats his name?"

"Sirius..."

"Black?! I know hes the reason behind my parents murder!" Harry exploded.

"Harry, listen to me, Sirius was set up, by Peter Pettigrew." I answered watching his face.

"The man Sirius supposedly killed?" Harry asked in disbelief.

I nodded, and I had the feeling that Harry takes my word more serioualy than others.

"So, whats going to happen?" Harry asked jumping up.

I stood up and gripped his arm tightly, but not tight enough to hurt him. "Nothing yet. I heard Sirius is looking for you. I will work on this, I promise."

"Thanks Mum." Harry hugged me tight.

"We will work this out. I know you don't adapt to change the best. And I will make as little of change as possible." I replied.

Once I got Harry calmed down and preoccupied, I told Harry I was leaving.

"When should I expect you back?" Harry asked growing worried.

"Two hours tops. I promise." I smiled before apperating away.

*

Sirius' POV

The moment that Sirius left the courtroom, did he demand for the location of Harry Potter. Several officals shook their heads, not sure where the famous boy was placed. Minerva made it clear that its to remain a secret, unless absolutely nessessary. She kept the documents in an air tight safe in Gringotts and her home.

"Please! I need to find Harry!" Sirius pleaded.

So many officals shook their heads and Sirius was terrified that the boy ended up someplace dreadful.

Minerva walked up to the distraught man. "Sirius, may I have a word?"

Confused, Sirius took Minervas hand as she apperated them to a small shack. "Professor, what is this all about?"

"Do you want custody of Harry Potter?" I asked.

"Of course! I made a promise to James!" Sirius scoffed.

"As did I." I replied. "James and Lily were my most brilliant of students. When they were choosing the godparents, they chose three."

Sirius' grey eyes widened. "James never mentione that to me."

I sighed, "He didnt want you to feel insecure or have you think he doubted you. You are more than capable of raising a kid. Lily and James never wanted you and Alice to know about the third person on the list to take care of Harry. Amazing parents as they are, they were right to have three people on the list."

"Who is this mysterious third person?" Sirius raised an eyebrow.

I smirked, "Me. I took Harry in when it was clear you and Alice werent able to."

"Wow, James must have really like you. So Harrys with you then? How could that not be in the news?" Sirius asked.

"I managed to keep it secret. Only Dumbledore and one other person know the truth." I smiled glancing at my watch.

"Is Harry happy with you, Minerva?" Sirius asked looking sad.

"I think so. But why dont you meet him? Hrs a shy quiet boy, but hes a spitting image of James Potter." I smiled.

"Yes, please." Sirius answered as I lead him to my house.

"Harry? Where are you?" I heard a thump from upstairs.

"Just wait here." I noticed Sirius' dumbfounded expression at my home. It is a gigantic castle, maybe bigger than Hogwarts.

I went to the north wing where Harry and my rooms are. I opened the door to find a shirt on top of his head. "Are you wrestling with a shirt?" I teased.

"Mum, can you help me?" Harry complained.

I flicked my wand and his shirt righted himself. "Theres a guest I'd like you to meet. Please meet us in the dinning room when you're ready."

I closed the door and summoned Dobby. "Yes Miss Minnie?"

"Lunch for three in the dinning room, please." I replied.

"Be ready in 5 Miss Minnie." Dobby bowed and vanished.

I returned to the foyer and lead Sirius to the dinning room. This room is more modest, and simple. "Sit down please, we all have a long and lengthy converaation ahead of us." I replied sitting at the head.

Harry came down the stairs. "Mum?"

"Dinning room!" I announced.

Harry poked his head in and smiled at me. "Sorry, had to finish my textbook." He then froze when he saw Sirius. "You're Sirius Black."

"I am, and your parents named me your godfather." Sirius looked slightly nervous.

"Are you taking me away from Mum?" Harry asked next.

"Not at all. 'Ol Minnie can keep full custody. Id love to come by and visit from time to time. Take you for some outings. Be a fun uncle." Sirius revealed his meschivious smile.

"I see, thanks Sirius." Harry then visibly relaxed.

"Its no problem." We all chatted and reminiced about the good old days.

"So, what did you think?" I asked tucking my son into bed.

"He seems like a great guy, but also a bit immature." Harry smiled.

"Yea, he still is. Good night Harry." I ruffled his hair gently.

"Im glad we're still together Mum." Harry called after me.

I turned smiling broadly at the boy, "I am too. Goodnight."