1. I Want Your Sex

Welcome to the IL side, that's East Boogie, or known to the non-locals as East St

Welcome to the IL side, that's East Boogie, or known to the non-locals as East St. Louis, Illinois. Alixandre Stone

"Fuck me good and fuck me hard!"

This was not love, this was not even for pleasure, this was business. He was Alixandre Stone, and it was his job to fuck some of the baddest women in the St. Louis metropolitan area. They came to him to learn the art of fucking. How to sex a man down and have him beg for more. He taught them the ways of the Kama Sutra, as he studied it like a bible.

All the positions, all the ways to please a man...or a woman. He taught them to urge an orgasm from a person the same way you teach a kid how to ride a bike.

Once they learned, they would never forget.

Fucking was an art that many people did not master without plenty of practice. Most people wanted to make love, have sex, or just get their rocks off. Fucking was a business for him, and it was raw, dirty, and no emotions involved. The bottom line was the dollar bill, not an orgasm.

In his business, an orgasm meant nothing if the man popped off after only ten minutes. The key was to get them to go all night and that required skill.

No, he was not a pimp, though many called him that. He was a certified "sex doctor" with a degree on the wall to back it up. He specialized in obstetrics, gynecology, and urology. He was fully capable of helping either sex, with their sexual problems, including erectile dysfunction, sexual appetite, low hormones, or problems having an orgasm.

People came to him when they wanted enhancements in their life and not just a little blue pill. They came to him when they wanted excitement, more than the mundane. Whether that was with their partner, or having a secret rendezvous with the plethora of women he provided, they always left a happy customer.

He trained his ladies to fuck as an art. The seduction started as soon as the door closed. Or better yet, the dollar accrued once the door closed, so his ladies' job was to keep the men entertained for as long as possible. No kissing was allowed because that was too intimate, and fucking was not about intimacy.

First, there was oral sex, and he taught his ladies how to make it better than actual penetrative intercourse. Deep throating, gagging on the dick, and prolonging the nut as long as possible.

Theatrics like splits, contorting into several positions and taking their bodies where most women would not, enhanced the man's pleasure. Missionary position was banned because that could be done with the wife at home. Give the man something different, exciting.

"Take the dick, bounce that ass on it, and don't make me nut yet. You want this cash, better work for it."

Angelique was one of his newer employees and she possessed all the credentials to be his biggest moneymaker, but she needed to know how to work it beyond the stripper pole. Big ballers came in and laid out stacks on his ladies every night, but the high-stakes money was made behind the scenes. And it was all legal.