7. Freak Me Baby

I like to take my time during cunnilingus. Make sure I've licked up every last drop. Lix Stone

He took care of his family. He was the man and it was his job to do so. It was very stressful.

To let off steam he liked to go to the boxing gym he built in his basement man cave. It had everything a top gym would have, special mats placed on the floor, hanging punching bag, standing punching bag, a speedbag, several sets of gloves and hand wraps, punch mitts, jump ropes and various other training equipment including a treadmill, and a Peleton bike. Cross training was very important to keep him on top of his game.

He spent a lot of time there. Not only was it a stress release it kept his physique in tip-top shape. No one imagined he was forty-eight years old.

After his workout, he headed upstairs to his bedroom, stripped off his sweaty boxers and headed for his bathroom for a for a quick shower

After his workout, he headed upstairs to his bedroom, stripped off his sweaty boxers and headed for his bathroom for a for a quick shower. As the water ran over his bald head and down his body, the shower door opened and his lovely wife stood naked. He grinned, admiring her up and down. She looked amazing and he immediately hardened and jumped to attention seeing her lean, toned body.

No words were needed, he knew what she wanted. Then another head popped around the shower door. Sabrina Winters, looking like the model she was, naked as well.

 Sabrina Winters, looking like the model she was, naked as well

Sabrina Brooks, 29, Rosaline's girlfriend

"Can we join you?"

"You even need to ask?"

Sabrina was his wife's favorite girlfriend and he loved when she was over to play. What man would deny his woman a girlfriend if he got to play along? He was a very sensible man about it.

"Just finished boxing?" Sabrina asked as she stepped in behind him and immediately wrapped her arms around his waist, while his wife began to lather over his chest.

He caressed his wife's soft, round breasts with one hand, the other landing on her round ass. "You two should join me sometime."

"You know the only workout I need is a little dance and a lotta sex." Rosaline leaned in to kiss him and he accepted her tongue in his mouth as Sabrina began massaging his wife's back with the soapy sponge.

"I love you, baby," he said to his wife.

"I know."

His daughters knew about their extra-marital activities and had no problems with it. They always talked openly to the girls about their bodies, sex, love, marriage, and to make those decisions for themselves. He would always protect his girls if anything got out of hand. They meant the world to him.

"Lix, I miss the things you and Rosie do to me." Sabrina was now massaging his dick.

"Hmmm, like what?"

"Oh, I know what she means." Rosaline went down on her knees, taking Sabrina's pussy in her mouth.

Sabrina moaned in delight as he sucked on her breast. They stayed this way, his wife feasting on Sabrina, while he gave each of her breasts fair attention, biting at each nipple till they were hard and aroused. Then he licked a trail further down, until he joined his wife, on his knees as they both greedily ate her till she was nearly dry.

The shower was over, there was no more getting clean, they were about to get dirty.

"Let's take this to the bedroom."

First position, sixty-nine plus one. His wife and Sabrina enjoying each other orally while he stood behind Sabrina penetrating her anally with his fingers. He knew his wife enjoyed that position the most, her two favorite things, getting ate and eating pussy.

Sabrina reached her brink and he lay her on her back, climbed on top of her as he slid inside of her, and his wife made herself available to his mouth while he finished what Sabrina could not do. He knew how to make his wife reach orgasm with his tongue in a matter of a few minutes.

"I'm coming!" she screamed out, losing her balance a bit.

He held her waist, pulling her down on the bed so she lay beside Sabrina.

"Rosie baby, I love you." He kissed her while his fingers went inside of her to work some magic, all the while he still pumped inside of Sabrina.

Next position, he rolled over on his back as the two beautiful women took turns taking him in their mouth sucking the life out of him. His lovely wife, over the years, knew just the right way to suck on his balls and lick the entire shaft before taking him in her mouth. Sabrina loved to suck on the head when it was her turn, forcing out streams of cum, licking it all up.

"Take y'all time ladies, we have all night."

The feel of two hungry mouths on him, licking him everywhere, every man should feel that way at some point in their lives. A threesome was sex on the next level and he was a man that could never tire from it. All. Night. Long.

"I can't take you two, such animals," Sabrina giggled, kissing on his chest. "You're so fucking sexy. I need you inside of me again."

"She's so greedy," Rosie said, sitting up and pulling Sabrina in for a kiss. "You watch me ride my husband."

Rosie straddled over his lap, grabbing hold of his length and pushing down on him. Letting out a soft and sexy grunt, she started to ride him hard, up and down till he was fully inside of her.

Sabrina watched for a moment, then sat her face on his mouth and he sucked the juices that were lining her folds. She tasted sweet and salty at the same time. He loved it. His thick, long tongue probed inside of her as she twisted on his face. He had to grab her hips so that she did not run away while he enjoyed her.

After Rosie rode him for a bit, she slid off and Sabrina took over, doing the same moves as his wife had done.

He was one lucky man.

They kept taking turns riding on him as if he was a ride at the amusement park. He did not mind. You would never catch him complaining about being used as a sex toy.

When they were tired and both lay in the bed kissing and caressing each other, he looked down at his still hard length. He was not done, not by a longshot. He slid out of the bed and pulled Sabrina close to him, turning her around so her back was facing him, and bent her over so he could fuck her from the back.

Doggy style was his favorite position. He liked to watch the dick going in and out of wet pussy while he palmed an ass cheek in each hand. While Sabrina moaned and purred about the dick being so good, his wife slid under Sabrina and sucked on her breasts.

He worked on pounding her out real hard, knowing he could come at any moment. His dick was covered with her creamy cum when he pulled out and shot his load over her ass. Sabrina let out a moan and lay over his wife who grabbed her ass as smeared the creamy cum over her ass cheeks.

"I think we all need a shower again."

"I hope you have some more in you." Rosie licked the cum from her fingers. "I want you to cum inside me."

"Baby for you, hell yeah I can go again."

A/N: I- just I-

I have no words for this chapter, carry on!