44. Straight Fucking

I love my wife, but I love dick from a man. Desmond Turner

Desmond did not want to go home to his wife and...her baby, if it was his or not. He was hurt, but more than anything, he did not want to miss getting dicked down every night by Brick Black. Every. Single. Night.

After he left Kendra, he went directly to Brick Black's place and sucked him good then spread his cheeks to get smashed. It was the best sex ever, and he had plenty of sex. With women. Brick was the first and only guy he ever did all the things with. He did not consider himself gay.

He was not in love with Brick, not like he loved Kendra.

He just loved his dick.

Every night Brick would come home from Sextacy and they would fuck up the bed with hot sweaty sex. He could not get enough of the man.

But he missed his wife. He still loved her...he just did not enjoy sex with her.

What if the baby was his? The few times they had sex the last few weeks, they never used protection. Sure, she cheated, and slept with another man, but so did he, and Kendra was willing to forgive him.

If it was a woman he was with.

He knew his wife was not homophobic, so he wondered why it was okay if he cheated with a woman and not a man.

"Y'all just need to work that out," Brick said to him while they lay in bed after a long night of tearing up the bed. They broke the bed and had to take things into his spare bedroom. "Kendra is a good chick man, she can get any guy she wants, she chose yo ass."

"What if the baby ain't mine, man? What am I supposed to do with that?"

"Be the father anyway," he said to him. "How many of us didn't grow up with a father? Every kid needs that. Shit, fuck being the biological father, just man the fuck up and be there for your wife."

He understood what he was saying, but if he went back with Kendra, he couldn't be with Brick.

"What about us?" he asked him.

"Man, this is just business."

Yes, he still paid him, and well. Sex was so good, he did not care. He made good money as a lawyer, his wife made good money. They had plenty of money to spend.

But now there was going to be a baby.

He needed to go home and face the music. But first...

"I have a proposition for you Brick."

Why do I love a man that doesn't enjoy sex with me anymore? Kendra Stone-Turner

She could not believe that motherfucker husband of hers. His ass wanted dick, well, he could go to hell with that. She and her baby would be just fine without him.

She buried herself with work, and now that Frederick was MIA, she started to take over some of the financials and found she was good with the numbers. With help from her uncle ToTo they were able to get all the money that Frederick moved to different accounts, back where they belonged.

Her family business was doing better than ever, and the gossip over Mystical's death died down, just another dead young lady in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sabrina's death barely made the news and many did not know of the connection to her family.

Life went on...until she heard her husband at the door while she lay resting on the sofa relaxing for the night. It was three o'clock in the morning, why show up now?

"Hey, babe." The man looked damn fine, too damn good and she was horny as fuck. Being pregnant without steady dick was about to be a problem.

"What are you..." That's when she noticed the man himself, Brick Black. He walked in behind him as if he belonged in the place.