12. Sex as a Weapon

I really think I'm a man in a woman's body the way I enjoy sex so much. Jae Stone

Two fine motherfuckers vying for her attention, how could a girl ever choose?

Easy, dick size. It mattered. Sure, Big Axe was extra large, but Brick had something swinging most guys wished they had. She knew, she studied dicks in her sex therapy certification. What she learned was size did not matter, but in fact, it mattered who it was attached to.

Good thing both her playthings knew what to do with big dicks.

She chose to bring Axton home with her because he made her erupt in chills at a simple touch. The man was perfection. Not only good looks and a beast in bed, pretty smart too. She liked someone that challenged her mind. Sometimes after great sex, they would lay in bed and just talk. He always would tell her about how he wanted to start up his own business and work for himself. How he would give young, Black brothers a chance at a decent life.

He would listen to her talk about life, her relationship with her sisters, or how she wanted to run the empire one day. He was more than a play toy sometimes, but still, that's all he was.

"What are we doing tonight?"

Why would he ask that after he set the stage on fire and with her body begging for more? Sure, she freaked Brick on stage and might have sucked his dick in front of a live studio audience, but that was for show. Sex sold, and she was no stripper like her sister, but she knew what made money.

Again, they were in her elevator, and she was always good at showing, not telling. Her hand slid into his pants and grabbed his not yet hard length, but it was still big.

"What? You're not excited to be with me?"

"You just sucked another man's dick!"

"Oh! You're mad?"

She moved away from him and let him stay mad if he wanted to. If he was so bothered, why did he come back to her place, she could have brought Brick or any other man she wanted. She did not have time for the games. She paid him too much to be upset about where she was getting dick from. He knew the deal.

"Jae, I'm sorry, I just..." He moved closer to her and pulled her in his arms, his six-two frame towering over her petite five feet-two. "That shit wasn't cool. I know you're seeing other people, I just wanta be the only one."

Monogamous relationships were not in her blood. She knew that about herself at an early age. Only fourteen and she had three different boyfriends, none she was putting out to, but the thought of kissing one boy, having feelings for one boy was not in her DNA.

"Jae baby, I'm all you need." His hand slid under her little shorts, his thick fingers strumming over her sticky folds. She bit her lip and held in a moan. "I make this pussy wet, and I want to be the one to lick it all up."

He thrusts his fingers inside her a little deeper and she gasped. He knew he had her, so he pushed her against the elevator wall and finger fucked the hell out of her till she creamed all over him. He lifted his fingers to his lips and licked it all off. 

Damn! She wanted to sit on his face.

She regained her composure and turned to him as the elevator doors opened and a lone old lady with her dog on a leash stood. So what, they were fully dressed, but maybe the elevator would smell like sex. She strolled off with Axton behind her, still licking his fingers, loudly because he wanted her to know.

She grabbed her keys from her bag, fumbled them and he went to scoop them up, pressing his body against hers so that she felt his now hardened length.

"Baby, calm down, I got you."