43. 34+35

Dick so good it makes you wanna slap yo momma! Jae Stone

She was five foot two, a hundred twenty pounds wet, but she could take a dick as long and as wide as Bix Axe with ease. Never ran from his dick, she wanted more of it.

He practically lived with her now since he thought he needed to be her personal bodyguard. There was no danger. Let a mother fucker try and get to her, she had something for their ass.

Yet, she liked Axton being there, catering to her, being all romantic and shit. She was not used to that. Most guys she only wanted around to fuck and suck and then toss them to the side. She was twenty-eight years old and she never had a boyfriend. She could count on about a hundred hands how many dicks she had in her lifetime.

Okay, that was exaggerating, but she had many, many dicks, all sizes, shapes, races, flavors, ages...she did not discriminate.

She liked fucking.

Not addicted to it. She could go days, even weeks without it, and be fine. She enjoyed it so much that she wanted it all the time, but she was not obsessed with it.

Okay, that may be a lie as well. If she did not have a warm, hard body next to her, she had plenty of toys to satisfy her.

She was her daddy's child. Hell, it ran in the family.

While she licked Axton's dick like a lollipop as they were supposed to be watching some silly show he wanted to watch, he tried stopping her playtime.

"Come on Jae, can we do something else besides fucking?"

She could not talk with his footlong dick down her throat so she ignored him.

"Jae!" He nudged her shoulder and tried to pull her away from him but he tasted delicious. Hard as a rock and so satisfying in her mouth.

He grabbed the base of his dick and pulled it away from her. She let out a groan.

"Why did you do that?"

"I'm not a toy for your enjoyment."

She stuck a finger in her mouth and gave him a seductive look. "I can be your toy."

He licked his lips as he watched her dispose of the skimpy dress she wore, revealing her string thong and nothing else. She tussled her curly hair a bit, making it wild. His eyes made their way over her body and if possible, his dick got harder and she was instantly wetter.

"Jae, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

He pulled her to him, kissed her and her hand went down his strong chest and caressed him as they kissed. As much as she did not like kissing, she loved kissing Axton. The tongue was nice and thick, and his lips plump and soft. He was a great kisser. Just hands down the best at everything all around.

"Jae, I love you," he said between kisses.

Not this again! How many times was he going to say it to her and think she would say it back?

She started to move out of his arms, but he held her tight.

"Don't you run from me? I'm telling you I love you and you think that's a bad thing. I love you, baby."

"Do you even know what love is?" She frowned at him.

Not to throw it in his face, and she would never, but when she first met him, as a patient, he came to her all lovesick like a lost puppy because some woman he was with broke his little heart. He talked about love and marriage and all the things he wanted with her. All it took was a few sessions and he was over her, like a teenager getting over the first crush they claimed to be in love with.

Soon after, when he was no longer a patient, she made her move on him. She told him upfront what she wanted. Sex, no strings. She would pay him well for it, and she did. He was the one that caught feelings, and now here she was doing something she thought she would never do.

See someone exclusively.

"Jae, I know what I feel for you." He rubbed his face against hers. "You're beautiful, sexy, also smart, strong, independent. I love all those things about you. The way you make me feel when I am with you. How could I not fall in love with you."

She knew she did not feel the same. She cared deeply for Axton and enjoyed what they had, but it was not love and she did not want to hurt his feelings.

"Axton, this is still new for me. Us, just you and me, no one else. I'm not looking for love and all that comes with it. Heartbreak."

He planted kisses all over her face. "I would never hurt you, Jae. Anything you ever want me to do, I will do. I don't want another woman. I'll give you as much sex as you want. I'll buy you anything. I'll treat you right. I want to protect you. Be your man."

Damn, he could talk a good game.

"If I don't feel the same for you Ax, would you leave me?"

"I'm not leaving till you tell me to leave."

She straddled on top of his lap, her arms wrapped around his neck as she stared into his handsome face. He was a good guy, she could see that. She had no doubt he would ever hurt her. It was she that would hurt him.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear. "Don't leave me."

"I got you baby."

"Eat my pussy and don't stop till I tell you to."

"Yes, baby."

He lay back on the sofa, situated her over his face, and dug his tongue in. That meant she could enjoy him at the same time. She laid down on him, taking his thick dick in her hand to caress.

His dick needed to be molded and sold for others to enjoy. It was that delicious looking. Dark brown, smooth and veiny, head nice and round and hard. She licked and sucked all over it till it oozed pre cum that she licked away.

His tongue was inserted deep inside of her, lapping away at her juices as she hit one orgasm after another, squirting all over him. Axton did not seem to mind, he went on licking her as if he had not been showered in her cum.

She went back to work on him, bobbing up and down on his length as much as she could. There was no doubt in her mind that she could go all night like this if he wanted to.

That was the thing, knowing how he felt for her, she remained in control. It was scary, and she knew it was wrong. She loved having that power over him.

But this was not a game to play with someone else's feelings.

People could get hurt, and she did not want to hurt Axton.

He reminded her of someone else. Falling in love so quickly. He grew up with parents not there for him, so maybe he was always looking for love.

She stopped and pulled away from him.

"I think I know what happened!"

A/N: Love Jae, love Axton with her but, it's unethical that she is dating a former patient. Hey, this is only fiction, don't know if it would fly in the real world.

And did she really solve the case??