16. Freak-a-Leek

I'm not scared of sucking dick, and I'm not scared of licking pussy. Rosaline Stone

As a treat, on Ladies Night, when it was typically all men on stage, she surprised the ladies by taking the stage. Who was going to complain about her giving a striptease? The ladies loved her more than the men did.

"Ladies!" she yelled out to them as she emceed for the night. "All these big dicks on stage tonight, I wanna show you how you ride them all night long!"

The women cheered for her. Dressed in only a skimpy black bodysuit her daughter designed, and her eight-inches stiletto with glass platforms. Silky long, dark hair down her back, face beat to the Gods, she knew she was a bad bitch, and being on stage always made her feel empowered.

"But first, give them what they want, head, head, and more head!"

Lots more cheers from the ladies. To demonstrate, she liked to take a banana and show them her deep-throat skills. The skills it took to slide six inches of banana down your throat and not gag on it and not mush it was pro-level.

She could use any dick-sized items she wanted but the banana seemed more erotic than say, putting a zucchini down her throat.

After she adequately demonstrated how to suck a good dick, she took to the pole, showing off her advanced-level skills.

Her favorite position was to climb up high spin, flip herself upside down and hold on with one hand while balancing on the pole

Her favorite position was to climb up high spin, flip herself upside down and hold on with one hand while balancing on the pole. Then she would grab the pole with two hands, still while upside down, and do a split with her legs in the air. She transitioned that to a split on the pole, then spun down to a split on the floor.

Then stimulating sex on the floor, she showed the ladies how to ride the dick in slow motion, bouncing her ass cheeks separately, twerking on the dick, and doing a split on the dick

Then stimulating sex on the floor, she showed the ladies how to ride the dick in slow motion, bouncing her ass cheeks separately, twerking on the dick, and doing a split on the dick. To further show them, she pointed out a volunteer to the stage and a shy little woman came to the stage for her.

She usually taught a few classes on the art of fucking your man and got paid big for it, but tonight she was giving it to them for free. She straddled the woman and continued doing some basic moves on her to the music before she straddled on her backward and continued to stimulate sex, moving like a dancer on woman. She received a standing ovation and more dollars thrown her way.

After her performance, the money that was gathered for her and she took it back to her office and sat it in front of her bestie.

"Have fun with that."

"Mmmm, Rosie dear, you always know how to take care of me."

"Do I?" She sat in her chair, kicked her stilettos on top of the desk, and watched Nicolette.

Nic was more than her bestie, she was her protege. She saw her fifteen years ago and thought how nice it would be to fuck someone that looked like herself. She was her play toy ever since. No relationship, they liked to fuck whenever they felt horny.

Even better when she offered her to Frederick so he could stop obsessing over her. He knew Freddy had feelings for her, but she felt sorry for him. She never had any interest in any other man but her husband. She did get off on fucking Nic on the side, neither Freddy nor Lix knew. She was her little secret.

Nicolette sat on her sofa in nothing but her panties and a bralette.

"Are you going to leave me sitting here all alone?"

"You wanta play?"

"With you, yes!"

She stood and walked over to the door to cut off the lights in the room. She liked to be in darkness, with a bit of illumination from LED lights around the room. Nicolette lay back on the sofa, waiting for her, legs spread open.

She buried her face between her thighs, holding them open while she flexed mad tongue skills licking her freshly waxed folds. Not a hair on her, just like she liked. The only thing better than licking pussy was getting hers licked. She learned a lot from her husband on how to get a woman to have multiple orgasms with her tongue.

Every woman tasted different to her, and Nicolette was just like candy.

"Oh Rose, I can't take much more!" Her legs were quivered and her body jerked in spasms. She knew the feeling well. Only her husband could make her do that.

"Please, I don't want to stop," she said, between licks. "Let me finish you."

"Okaaaay!" she said as another orgasm released from her.

Once she had enough of tasting her, she stood and went to her chest of goodies. Unlocking the doors, she opened them to see several different sex toys. She looked around at the selection. Various sizes of dildos, vibrators, anal beads, rabbits, lubes and jellies, Kegel balls, clitoris clips, enough she could open a store. She grabbed her favorite eight-inch, vibrating silicone purple strap-on.

After adjusting it around her waist, she made her way back over to Nicolette.

"You ready to really fuck?"

"Yes!"

"You better come for me, bitch!"

With her strap-on she felt like she was in control, not like she was a man, that's not what she wanted. She felt like a woman that was sexy and could make her woman feel good. Sure, the fingers and the tongue could do a whole lot of things, but it was not as long, wide, and hard as the piece of material she now had between her legs. It made her feel strong.

Even so, when Nicolette would come several times and the purple dick was covered with her creamy cum, she understood why men enjoyed sex more than women. Well, more than some women because she enjoyed everything about sex. Giving and getting an orgasm was the best feeling ever. Call her a sex addict, because she needed to be committed.

"Now, I want you to go home tonight and make love to your husband."

"Why? You know I don't care about that man," Nicolette said, as she got dressed. "He only wants to fuck me to make a baby. There's no love in it, no passion."

"Don't you want kids? You would be a great mother."

"No!" She straightened her clothes and smoothed out her hair. She did not even look like she just got fucked. "Not in the cards for me. Not sure he would be a good father either."

She kissed her cheek and patted her on the ass. "You're right. He's a sick fuck. If it wasn't for his money, Lix would not need him. Soon, we will be rid of him for good."

A/N: What kind of game do Lix and Rosaline have going on? Laying a trap for Frederick.