45. Head

One, two, three, how many licks will it be tonight? Lix Stone

It was time to get all this over with

"Family meeting."

Lix called everyone he loved and cared about, his family, into the conference room at Sextacy. There was his best friend of over thirty years, his wife Rosaline. Then there were his three girls he loved more than anything, Jae, Kendra, and Erica. He also brought in his niece, Nasiree, and brother Roberto. They were all part of the family business, and he needed them all.

"Police are not any closer to finding out what happened to Sabrina or Prince...my son."

He sat and looked at the raised eyebrows of his brother Roberto and Nasiree. They had not known the baby was his, but he knew his girls had figured it out. He looked to Rosaline who only nodded him on.

"If they won't do a damn thing, I will. I need to find my son."

"Is he really?" Jae did not look at him as she said this, only studied her long manicured nails as if something was wrong. "Have you done a DNA test? Do we need to call Maury up in this bitch? The bitch lied to you."

Lix bit down on his inner jaw to hold back the words he wanted to say to his oldest child.

"Jae, you will respect me, that's all I'm asking. I don't care what you're thinking, I know that's my son. If you have an issue with that, take it up with yourself."

Jae snickered. "For you to be so smart, father, you're being naive about this!"

"That's enough," Rosaline said to Jae.

"No, Jae might be right Dad. You need to take a paternity test." Now Kendra had something to say. His little sweetheart that never gave him an issue growing up. It was always Jae that raised hell, talked back, and fought anyone in her way. Shorter than both her younger sisters, she would tussle with anyone no matter their size.

Now even Erica jumped in, his baby girl. "Mystical did have several clients she had on her roster. Just saying."

"Hey!" He stood and slammed his hands on the table. "This is not what I brought you all here to discuss, but... did my little girls fuck Frederick? The man that's been around you since you were born?"

That shut them up.

"What?" Rosaline was disgusted, he could tell by her face. "He better not laid hands on any of you girls. I will kill him!"

He gave his wife an eye as he sat back down.

"Look, maybe you need to handle this with just you and your fam, bro." Roberto stood as if to leave. "Why am I here if you're discussing more...intimate details I'd rather not hear about."

"Oh please, Uncle ToTo, you're fucking a con woman, you need to be in this discussion," Jae said.

"Excuse me?" He sat back down, staring at his niece.

"How much money have you given Dye-Monde for her little sex toy empire she's trying to build?"

"Money? Why is it any of your concern? Kesha is my girlfriend."

"Sure," Jae rolled her eyes, then turned her attention back to her father. "I fucked Freddy. I used it to get intel from him and I gave it to ToTo. Now what?"

"And daddy, you told me to get close to him, and...I did." Kendra started to cry. "He might be the father of my baby."

Oh shit! He slumped down in his chair. He wanted to find Frederick and put his ass six feet under. Not only had he touched his girls, but he might also have gotten one pregnant. Would he ever be rid of this guy?

"Daddy, I did not," Erica said with a grin. "Although he tried."

"Listen," he let out a sigh before he went on. "I love you all. Family is going to stick together. First thing first, this empire stays in the family's hands. Secondly, we look out for each other. Sisters, brothers, nieces, uncles, we all we have in this room. Trust no one out of it."

He looked to his wife. "And I mean, trust no one outside of this room. Girlfriends, boyfriends...whatevers."

"Now you're talking!" Jae shouted out.

"And...I need to find Frederick. He might be the key to it all."

After the meeting, he left the club with Rosaline and they were quiet. He had nothing more to say, and he knew what was on her mind. Soon as he pulled into his garage she said something.

"Do you mean I cannot trust Nicollette? She's my closest friend."

"Who is married to Frederick."

"She never loved him."

"She knows more than she's letting on. She may know where Frederick is, and my son."

"Maybe," Rosaline simply stated.

"We have to get her to say something."

He exited his car and went to help his wife out of the car. Nicollette was still staying at their house. She never left. He enjoyed her every night since she'd been there for a week, but he knew something else was up.

He barely made it into their room and Nicollette pulled him in, unzipping his pants. What was a man to do when a sexy woman wanted him every second of the day? No, he was not in love with Nicolette, far from it, but sex was just sex. If his wife said he was good with it, he was going to have all the sex with all the women his wife let him.

Rosaline just had a way of with the ladies. They clung to her, did anything for her, and fell deep in love with her.

"Had a long day at work? You need to relax. Let me help."

Head...let's just say it was created by a man. A man one day stressed from a long day out gathering and hunting to come home to a beautiful woman who maybe massaged him first and then knew that busting a nut always relieved his stress. Sex took too much energy, but if he could relax and just lay there and his wife did all the work. A warm wet mouth licking and sucking, sometimes better than sex.

Nicolette was top tier.

What was better than a sexy woman sucking him? Two.

His wife joined in down on her knees to take turns giving him head. Nicolette sucked him first, taking as much as she could in her throat, and bobbed back and forth on his dick, using lots of spit, that didn't matter to his wife when she took over. Rosaline could deep-throat him easily, and that feeling of being constricted in her throat was magical.

He watched them. Two raven-haired beauties pleasing him. Made all his worries disappear.

After good head, he relaxed in his tub for what felt like hours. His mind racing. What was going on in his life? Death, murder, his son still out there, possibly hurt, his daughters doubting him, having relations with his former best friend, this had to be a dream he was in.

He wanted his son!

That is all that mattered right now. He knew wherever Frederick was, his son would be. He had to get Nicollette to talk. Say something.

He finally stepped from the tub, grabbed a towel, and dried his body down thoroughly before stepping into his bedroom. The ladies were in bed, whispering to each other, and quickly stopped when they saw him.

"What'd I miss?"

"Hey sweetheart, come to bed, and let's finish things."

He was not going to continue to be distracted by these two lovely ladies. He climbed into bed between them and looked over their naked bodies.

"Okay ladies, start from the top and tell me everything."

A/N: We're getting closer to finding out answers. Maybe