20. Red Light Special

WARNING: Strippers and sex. All consensual. Not saying that all exotic dancers do this, because they do not. If you have any issues with the strippers being shown having sex with paying customers, skip on to the next chapter. Though this chapter is not about the Stone family, it is still critical to the story.

Enjoy!

Sextacy was packed to capacity and tonight was the night the ladies took the stage. All flavors for every man's fantasy. Thick chicks, slim chick, ass or tits, ebony brown, cocoa brown on down to vanilla. Brunettes, blonds, locs, weaves and every other color of the rainbow. There were enough ladies to wet any man's appetite.

But on stage was not the only performance.

The after-hour dates were the meal while the show was an appetizer. The ladies knew this. Not all participated in after hours, it was strictly voluntary, and no rates were set because they were not for sale. If a man wanted company, he treated his date like any man would do with a woman he was interested in.

Just skip the dinner and movies and get to what men really wanted.

The selection up this evening had every man pulling out their black cards. This was the best of the best night. The line-up included:

Dye-Monde was a top biller

Dye-Monde was a top biller. Been on the stage since she was seventeen and now at only twenty-three, she was a crowd favorite. Her specialty, making items disappear up the vajayjay in a series of dance moves and then squirting it back out to the crowd. She had many regulars come to see her night after night and she never tired of performing for them.

 She had many regulars come to see her night after night and she never tired of performing for them

Stephanie AKA Static had men and women begging for her attention. The tall, bleach-blonde beauty stepped up the clientele at Sextacy. Thirty years old, but fairly a newbie, only becoming an entertainer two years ago when she needed extra cash after divorcing her husband. Now she was in high demand and could have any man as her new husband. She packed the place when she was on stage, every head turned to her. Stephanie moved like silk across the stage and was one of the best dancers they ever had.

Her specialty was whips, chains, and handcuffs. She was into dominating the man and occasionally pulled a lucky guy on stage for a demonstration. She could also do acrobatics on the rope chains  they would use instead of a pole. She was athletic because she was an ex-basketball player. At six feet tall, she was taller than most men that came to the club.