8. Sex Packets

"I like women, I like weed, I love fucking." Davion Foster

"Now how am I supposed to take care of my baby when yo' ass all da way on the east side? I'm supposed to run over there just to see my son?"

"Fuck you mean? Hell yes, you were running over here to get some pussy, now run yo' ass over here to see your son."

He blew out smoke from the blunt before saying something to get Erica all up in a rage. He was a man that took care of his, but she assumed he was going to continue to chase after her. He was not a fucking Olympic runner, he didn't do sprints or no shit over a woman.

He didn't have to. Pussy always came dropping in his lap.

Erica assumed because she had his son she had him tied down, but no one tied him down. Five baby mommas and six babies before she landed in the picture and none of them put a hold on him. Sure, he broke them off stacks when they needed and dick when they wanted, but he was free to do whatever. Commitment was for suckers, ask his homie Hook.

Hook's girl was trying to "make him a better man" and whatnot, had the brother in therapy talking about his childhood and why he was a sensitive, overprotective ass motherfucker because his mom went looney and shot his father and herself.

He was not about that life. His mom was his homie, she got down on the block like he did back in the day. Sell something for a little bit of change. He got his hustle from her. Watching the block and selling whatever was in high demand. His moms sold whatever she could to put food on the table, and if that was ass, she sold that too.

His oldest brother got taken out right in front of him when he was eleven, doing that street hustle, and that did not scare him off from it. His older sister was a strung-out crackhead by seventeen, and had two dope babies that were taken by the State. She still was in the streets doing Lord knows what.

Did he feel bad about selling drugs to his people? Supply and demand. They were still going to want it no matter if he sold it or not, might as well make an enterprise from it.

He was not a rich man, but he was living quite large. His own house at only twenty-eight, off Labadie and Kingshighway, was a renovation project his uncle fixed up and he paid him well for it. He lived alone. He did not keep the drugs or money in his house. He had a spot with his homies he kept the supply. Never let customers know where you lay your head or where the stash lay.

Only fucked with bad bitches, and that was his only problem. He liked pussy probably more than he liked money.

"Why da fuck would I come over there when you parents hate my Black ass?"

"Come and see me, baby I miss you."

Oh, here she goes. She was not worried about him seeing his son, she wanted to fuck, and that was okay with him. Erica Stone was the flyest bitch he ever fucked with and she loved to fuck as much as he did. Plus, she did not need his cheddar, she made a lot and her parents made a lot. She was bossed up, all she wanted from him was dick.

"Lemme finish this smoke I'll holla at you babe."

Nothing like going to the IL side just to link up. Sure, he had other shawties, but there was something about Erica Stone. He knew she was different from the moment he laid eyes on her swinging on a pole. He had fucked with plenty of strippers, so that wasn't it. Erica had something more he could not explain.

Like a busta he ran calling whenever she wanted some. She was like those crackheads that needed a hit, and he was the neighborhood dope man, slangin' his sex packets at her.

He drove nearly forty minutes from his place to her parent's home in O'Fallon, Illinois. He knew her father was born and raised in the same streets he currently lived on, but he was never about that life. Brother went to college and err'thang, he wasn't a real hustla though he claimed he was. He hustled women and sex, so he was more like a pimp than a real street hustler.