23. Way 2 Sexy

I ain't saying I miss her...I just miss the things she used to do to me. Davion Foster

There was something about Erica Stone and he would be a fool to deny it. Not only was she a pretty face, a sexy body, and his baby mother, but she was a down-ass chick and he played her dirty. Some chicks stood by you when you wanted to fuck around on them. Long as they were getting dicked right and he stacked money their way, he never had a problem keeping bitches.

Erica was not a bitch.

She did not need him for his pockets, the only female he ever fucked with that had it like that.

Stripping was just a hobby for her while slanging products was a full-time J.O.B. to him. And it was not paying what it used to when mother fuckers could get sacked up with weed from anyone around the corner, get medical cards and get it legally, or find some edibles or sprays now. If weed was your drug of choice, you could find it anywhere like a local Seven-Eleven.

Basically, legalized marijuana was putting a lot of 'hood corner dealers out of business. Crack was out these days, although it still was some fiends drug of choice. He made a killing in heroin but sales were down. Weed still was the number one drug of choice, just that competition was stiff.

And like Smokey, he liked to get high on his own supply.

Weed ain't never hurt nobody. It calmed a lot of medical conditions. It was put on earth to enjoy, so he enjoyed it several times a day all day.

Next to hitting a good blunt, he liked to hit some good pussy.

That's why he was like a crackhead, fiending for baby momma up in her spot, waiting for her to take the stage at Sextacy II. He knew her schedule and which club she would be at and when. Erica may be dodging his texts and phone calls, but he knew she missed his dick.

"Next on stage you guys, lay back and enjoy the oh-so-sexy, make you wanna fuck her on stage, Flexica!"

He chuckled to himself at her stage name, because once he saw her perform for the first time, he saw that she earned that name justifiably

He chuckled to himself at her stage name, because once he saw her perform for the first time, he saw that she earned that name justifiably. She could have been a gymnast the way her body flexed around the pole. She did things around the pole he had never seen before, and he had been going to strip clubs since he was fifteen, sneaking in with his boy Hook with some fake IDs. They did it all back in the day.

His second baby momma was also a stripper he met at a club when he was eighteen. Strippers were his weakness, what could he say.

Watching Erica on stage in that sexy outfit as if she was about to perform at the Grammys. The way she moved was between a ballerina and an Olympic gymnast, contorting her body around the pole as if she was in the circus. She could audition for America's Got Talent and win if a lot of horny dudes voted for her. And they would all show up in Vegas to watch her perform.

Erica moved on stage to some hip-hop song, but he was not listening to the words. Her body was speaking to him and he was mesmerized. Every move he watched her round ass ask him a question.