6. I Wanna Sex You Up

I'm not a man of many words. Friendship is important. Love is important. Sex over everything. Frederick Chambers

Call it confusion if you want, but Frederick Chambers was in love with his best friend's wife.

Ever since the day his then-roommate brought her to their dorm claiming her as his girl when they were not a couple. At the time, they were not. He knew this because he asked around and found she did not attend SLU at all. He dug a bit further and found that though she was from St. Louis, she was kicked out by her parents at seventeen and lived on the streets.

If only he saw her first and brought her to the room. He would have made love to her the first night and staked his claim on her. His friend waited weeks before he fucked her in his bed while they thought he was asleep.

Hearing her moans and groans of satisfaction, he did what any red-blooded nineteen-year-old boy at his sexual peak would do. He jerked off under the covers so that they could not see. He imagined he was inside Rosaline, fucking her till she screamed. Till she begged him to go harder and harder, till she reached multiple orgasms and lay in his arms dripping his cum from her.

He would have impregnated her quickly because a woman like that would only stay if commitment was involved. A beautiful woman like her could have any man, they would beg to pay her bills, keep her housed and fuck her every night.

Alix did what needed to be done. She was pregnant by the end of the school year and they moved on to their own place. The rest...stupid history he would rather ignore.

He tried going on with his life as planned. He moved away for a few years after graduation, living in New York City and making a go of it on Wall Street. He did not care about anything except the money. And head.

He needed a woman sucking him off daily, but fucking them was something different. He could not quite get it up unless they looked like his lovely Rosaline in his head. Then it was all systems go. It was easy to get head from women if he offered the right price.

And he was a one-way lover and gave two shits about it.

After ten years in New York and over a million in his account, he made it back to St. Louis. His friend was doing well. Married to the beautiful Rosaline, who seemed to have gotten better with age, three beautiful little girls, and a business that did well.

A strip club.

He needed in on that. Watching naked women dance on stage was beautiful. Having sexy, naked women to have sex with you afterward was even better. That's what he brought into the game with his half a million investment and the opening of a second strip club.

He easily made his money back within a few years and he and Alixandre were solid business partners. He knew how to build and run an empire. Alix, claiming to be some kind of "sex doctor" taught the girls the art of fucking men till their pockets were empty.

He met Nicollette, Rosaline's best friend, and married her. Was he in love with her? No, but she fit his fantasy of a mini Rosaline. Filipino, slim with curves, and a mouth that could make it do what it do. She was younger by about ten years, but he liked it that way.

 She was younger by about ten years, but he liked it that way

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.