25. W.A.P.

The wetter the better, the bigger the better. Jae Stone

She grinned as she looked down at her phone. Her Uncle Freddy texted her because he was horny.

Now how was she going to play this? On one hand, she wanted to fuck him because she always wanted to fuck him. A young girl with naughty thoughts. On the other, this was business, and she needed to get close to him to get inside that brain. Have him on her side if needed.

She would do anything to control the company. If her father saw how committed she was to running the empire, he would retire early and leave it all in her hands. Her mother and father could go off and enjoy their twilight years. So what they were not fifty yet. Who wanted to wait till they were super old in their sixties to retire when they could be living the life now?

She stood in front of her mirror with her see-through panties and peek-a-boo bra. She posed for a few pictures and sent them to him. She slid her hand into her panties, fingering herself as she made a video and sent it to him.

Damn, that was bold. He could put her pics and video on the internet for creeps to look at. No, he was still family and he would not do something dirty like that.

don't tempt me, little girl, I will fuck you blind

She grinned and bit her bottom lip.

is that a fact

He sent her a pic of his erect dick and she smiled. It looked so yummy. All chocolate goodness of him. Her mouth watered wondering what it tasted like.

Damn zaddy!

tell me you want it

Cum now

She waited patiently to see what he would do. No response. She was playing with fire trying to tempt her father's best friend, but oh well. She never been with an older man, not that old anyway. She was twenty-eight almost twenty-nine years old. He was close to fifty, not that he looked like it.

With no response from Frederick, she grabbed a toy to play with. Her vibrating, thrusting ten-inch rod would do. Not better than the real thing, but she would ride it as if it was.

She was almost there, giving herself the best pleasure when her door buzzed. She jumped up, walked to the front door, and looked at the camera. There stood Uncle Freddy.

She smiled like she won her long-time high school crush. Well, sorta, she had always had a crush on Freddy, she did not remember not being attracted to him.

She hit the intercom button to talk to him.

"Yes?"

"Let me in Jae."

She sucked in her bottom lip, thinking if she was really about to do this. If she opened the door to this man, everything changed. What if the sex was bad, he was old, and maybe he could not go all night? She had a very heavy sexual appetite, she liked to go for hours. If a man could not keep up with her, she was done with them forever.

She hit the button to let him into the building. He knew where she lived because when she first moved she had a housewarming and he was there at the party and gifted her many things. She rushed to her room, tossed her hair a bit, sprayed herself with body spray, and still naked, went to open the front door.

He looked her up and down.

"You're playing with me now, Jae?"

"Whatever do you mean?"

He grabbed her up, pulling her to him as he slammed the door shut behind him. He was nice and tall, and he lifted her in his arms and buried his face in her honey pot, licking her to oblivion with a growl. She tossed her head back and enjoyed.