4. Sex on Fire

Women wanted it just as much as men, and what her husband failed to realize, her sex drive was on ten. ALL. THE. DAMN. TIME! Kendra Stone-Turner

She would be wrong if she went out there and fulfilled her needs somewhere else. Would she though? It was sex, no shame that she wanted it all the time, and her husband knew that the moment they met and she gave him a blow job at her father's club Stone's.

Sex on the first date, he moved in with her within a month and in less than a year they were happily married.

That was two years ago and the honeymoon was officially over. Whereas in the beginning, he was there for her, tit-for-tat, lick-for-lick, orgasm-to-orgasm. Every morning, noon, and night. Quickies would do the job. Handys and blow-jobs sometimes were enough for her. All-nighters were her preference but beggars couldn't be choosy.

She loved her man's dirty drawers and would do anything for him and thought he felt the same. They went from fucking several times a day till once a day to every other day, till now, maybe once a week, if that.

And that one time was a half-assed job. Like he went through the motions but did not enjoy it.

"Babe, stop!" Desmond pushed her away while she tried to caress his flaccid length under the covers. He slid out of the bed and put on his boxers since he slept naked. She could not help but admire his sexy physique. Sometimes she wondered how she was so lucky to find a man like him. Full beard on his dark chocolate skin with his hair trimmed low and always lined to perfection. Tall at six feet two, slim but muscled, from playing basketball weekly with the guys at the Y.

Desmond Turner, 27, married to Kendra

"I have to get to work, I can't be late if I want a shot at partner one day."

Her husband was not only sexy and gorgeous but smart too. She met him his last year in law school, and now he was at Brown, Smith & Cooper Law Firm one of the youngest junior partners. It was one of few all-Black law firms in the St. Louis area. He made a lot of money and he loved to shower it on her.

But she would rather he shower her with dick.

Desmond went off to shower and she contemplated joining him, but she let him have his peace. If he was in a rush, he surely would not give her a couple of minutes of satisfaction. So she watched him dress and rush off to work without even kissing her goodbye.

Was there something wrong with her?

She stripped naked and examined herself in the full-length diamond-studded mirror. Face, flawless. Hair was the best she could buy. Breasts, Double Ds were bought and paid for. Slim waist and flat stomach, check. Ass that you could sit a water bottle on, all-natural. Thick thighs to match. Not a skinny bitch for sure, but Desmond always loved her body.

He would cover it in sticky maple syrup, his favorite flavor, and lick it all up from her curvy body, not leaving a drop. It had been a long time since he done that. Way too long.