26. Sex Room

I may be a beginner but trust I will be the winner. Roberto Stone

Just because he never had sex did not mean he did not understand everything about sex. Yes, he was thirty-one years old and never had sex, but he had been surrounded by sex since he was born. His first glimpse at sex he was three years old watching his mother get fucked in all three holes in her bedroom.

He remembered vividly. That was not the last of him seeing wild sex throughout his life. He saw one of his older brothers having sex with another boy when he was eight. He saw his oldest sister many times with her many boyfriends throughout the years. He walked in once on Alix and Rosaline in their first apartment one time.

Maybe that's why he was shy when it came to sex. There had been many opportunities with many girls over the years. Girls he had no real interest in, so sex was off the table for him. He was waiting for magic.

He may have found it in Dye-Monde.

She was incredible. Beyond beautiful, just sexy. It was not because she gave him head...well, not really, just a few licks and he came...because it was more than that.

That is why he asked her out on a date.

Yes, she was a stripper, and other guys perhaps paid to spend time with her, but he generally wanted to get to know her.

He picked her up and took her to Maggiano's for dinner.

"Roberto, you did not have to bring me to a place like this."

"Why? You deserve to be treated well."

She looked amazing in a long black dress that was not tight but fit every slim curve. Her locs were pinned in an updo, her face perfectly made up. She looked as if she belonged there and not on a stripper pole. No one would assume she was a stripper.

"I said you don't have to pay me to like you, I would go out with you anyway. You're cute."

He grinned. "Cute is for puppies. I'm a man."

"Yes you are," she said with a wink at him.

They talked a lot during dinner and he got to know her well. Her real name was Kesha Stinson, she was twenty-three years old and had been working for her brother since she was seventeen and a half. She was an only child, her parents were overbearing so she left after she graduated high school and lived with friends. She started stripping because it was fast money and she knew she could dance. She never thought she was pretty enough.

"Dancing on stage with your clothes off, they are not looking at your face as much, so I felt at home. Long as I keep my body in shape and dance well, I do okay."

"Why do you doubt yourself? I think you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"I see you get your charm from your big brother."

"We're nothing alike. Same mother, different father. I don't know mine, well, neither does Alix."

"I know both of mine and big deal."

He reached over and touched her cheek. Most strippers came with baggage. Maybe she drank too much or was into drugs...still, he wanted to get to know her more and see how things went.

After dinner, he drove her back to her place. She had an apartment in Clayton, not far from his in Brentwood, both close to the Galleria Mall. He could walk to her place on a good day, and he liked that.

"You must do well to afford a place like this," he said, pulling up to her building.

"Yes," she said. "You want to find parking, you can come on up."