19. Sexy MF

My looks get me a lot of things, my brain gets me even more. Lix Stone

"Thanks everyone for coming to this meeting."

It was early Monday morning and Sextacy operations were closed to business, only open for a few office workers. This was a good time for him to meet because Frederick was out of town on "business" so it was easier to meet under the radar. He looked around the large boardroom at his family, his wife, and his three daughters around the round table. That was all he needed to get started to get his company back. They all had shares in the company and they could easily vote Frederick out, but it was not about votes.

It was about the money.

Frederick held the lion's share because he put more in when they started the business. He was a small operation when he first started Sextacy, now it was an empire with more to offer than just exotic performers. They offered gynecologist services from him, sex therapy from Jae, and other services that included massage services, after-hours dates, sex classes, and of course the private parties that brought lost of money.

"Dad, what is really going on?" Jae asked. "Where is Uncle Frederick if this is a business meeting?"

He called them there when they all normally took Mondays off because they worked the weekends. He had not told anyone he was trying to get the dirt on Frederick and push him out, except Kendra. He wanted her to get close enough to him to find where the money was, he would do the rest.

"No, this is about family baby girl. I need you to step up and be the leader I know you can be."

She smiled at him. "You know I am Daddy. Does that mean you're retiring and ready to give it all to me?"

"Damn Jae, Daddy is not that old, why are you trying to get him to retire? Sheesh!" Erica said.

"Fuck you! He's rich, retire early, and enjoy life...but you wouldn't know anything about that because you make your money fucking randoms."

"And you spend your money fucking randoms, difference?" Erica spat back at her.

"You need to check which girl downstairs your baby daddy sticking tonight before you worry about who I'm fucking. Stupid ass!"

"Girls!" he shouted out to them. Hearing his daughters fight over their sex life was not new to him, but made him cringe every time. Yes, he raised them to be free with their sexuality, he did not raise prudes, but they still were his little girls. Far as he was concerned, they were all virgins.

"Sorry, Dad. You see I'm the most responsible to take over, not stripper Barbie or the knock-off Coco Chanel."

"The what?" Kendra jumped up. "I will beat yo lil ass."

"Girls!" He rubbed his temples feeling a migraine. He raised them in his home and this was how it was till they all moved out, well except Kendra. When they got along it was great, when they fought he was in the middle of a war zone.

"Girls, you know your father gets migraines and you all are quick to trigger one. Calm down." Rosaline, his rock, his heart, the love of his life always knew when he had just enough. She never had to raise her voice at the girls, her tone made them calm down quickly.

Kendra sat back down and he watched as the girls visibly got their act right together. Jae was all Rosaline, the fiery temper. Kendra was more him, generally cool and calm. Erica was a combination, and that was more deadly than the others. You never know what you were getting with her. Plus she was still young and immature.

"Listen, I brought you all here to figure out how we can get the empire from Frederick's hands. He has controlling interests, not us."

"What?" Jae looked dumbfounded. As much as she wanted to run the business, she had no clue about the day-to-day operations. She was not a money person. She never worked on that side of the business. That's why she was not ready to take over what he spent the last twenty years building, whenever he chose to retire.