46. Back to Sleep (remix)

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UNPROTECTED SEX IN WAYS YOU SHOULD NOT THINK IS REALITY. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION DO NOT THINK THIS IS NECESSARY TO HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY, ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR PARTNER. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I would spend all of my money if I had to, I was in love. Roberto Stone

Roberto felt his brother's business was Alixandre's business, not a family business. He had no stakes in Sextacy, though he wanted in. Alix built Sextacy with the help of his wife, and his children. He only sat back and watched his oldest brother build an empire, a family, while he had nothing.

When his brother brought him in to look at the IT of the corporation, he saw how much money was to be made from sex. It was a high-stakes business and Alix  mastered it. His brother was a very smart man...he was smarter.

Because he was considered the quiet, nerdy Stone of the family, no one paid him any mind while he sat back and watched everyone's moves. Alix, Rosaline, Jae, Kendra, Erica...even Frederick and Nicollette. He knew all their dirty secrets.

He probably would not have met Kesha if he never set foot in Sextacy.

No, he did not want a life without her. Since their first night together, he did not spend another night without her.

He moved into her apartment, they made love every night, and every night she taught him something new. They used toys, food, drinks, whips, chains, ropes, handcuffs, you name it. Every night he thought they would repeat the last night, but it would be something new.

And he gave her whatever she wanted. Money, clothes, fur, a new car...it was nothing to him. So despite what his niece said, he was not getting used for his money. He willingly invested in Kesha's business. His initial investment was five hundred thousand, and Kesha put in the same. They were fifty-fifty partners, so it was his business as well.

And business was going well.

Coming home to Kesha was the best thing in life. All the toys she owned plus the more things they bought together. With those toys, selling them to people who were like them, who like things kinky, he would become rich all over again.

"Welcome home, I've been waiting for you." Kesha greeted him, standing at their bedroom door, in new edible undies that would be included in their line of playthings. In his favorite flavor, chocolate.

He did not waste any time, he undressed and pulled Kesha into the bedroom with him, kissing her in the place she loved being kissed before he ate away at the undies. Devouring it like a hungry man, he finally made it to her dripping wet pussy lips and lapped up her juices flowing like a river. His face covered in her cream, he stood, wiped his lips, and pulled her to the bed. As she lay there, he stood and watched her.

A few weeks ago he was a virgin, new to this. But now it came naturally to him, to do all the things he imagined over the years doing to a woman. He grabbed some nipple clamps and applied them with the right pressure on her perked-up dark nipples. He positioned her in the bed and turned her over so that she was on all fours.

Her chocolate brown ass facing him, he palmed them and squeezed the rounds as he slid into her slippery pussy. That was not enough for her, he knew that. He reached for the vibrator laying on the bed beside her, a long slender one. He powered it on and then also slid it into her pussy, pumping in and out of her and feeling the vibration on his dick.

How lucky was he? He closed his eyes and moaned out.

"I love you."