32. Sex Never Felt Better

It's time to dump the trash. Lix Stone

It was time to face the music. And by that music, he meant his business partner, Frederick, who he could no longer call his best friend. They used each other, now it was over. He wanted the money and he wanted his company back in his control.

Friday morning, one of their biggest days at the club later that night, he walked into Frederick's office with two guards standing by the door in case something popped off. Soon as he walked in, he saw Frederick at his desk, on his laptop, earbuds in his ear on a phone call.

He looked up at him, leaned back in his chair, and smirked.

"Let me call you back babe." He took out the earbuds and tented his fingers as if he was thinking hard. "Friend, do we have an appointment?"

"Mother fucker you have never been my friend! You're a snake! A liar and a cheat! I want all my money that you are embezzling back."

Frederick snickered, relaxed in his chair. "Your money? Funny, I remember investing a million in your rathole club before I made it what it is today. This whole establishment is mine."

"I don't need your dirty money." He laid a check on his desk. "That's your loan, paid back in full, plus interest."

He had the money years earlier to pay him back for the nearly twenty-year loan, but Frederick always said he did not want to be paid back. He liked hanging that over his head. With the money paid back, he could push him out of the company.

Frederick picked up the check, did not look at it then ripped it into pieces.

"You owe me double this, at least, try again. And it's not about the money and you know that."

Lix snarled at him, his hands balled into fists. "You're stealing from me and it's not about the money?"

He did not have to hear another word from him, he charged him and threw a blow right at his nose. Frederick's nose erupted with blood as he screamed. The guards at the door rushed in, and pulled him away, but did not assist Frederick.

"Get this mother fucker out! Drag his ass to the streets. Your accounts are frozen, and you no longer have access to anything to do with Sextacy. Services terminated, motherfucker."

"Pansy ass bitch! I'm going to fuck you up." The guards strong-armed and held Frederick in place.

Lix taunted him some more. "And those hidden accounts with my money, my family money...cleared." His brother finally was able to hack away at all of his secret accounts and get the money out with no one the wiser. He loved technology.

"Escort Mr. Frederick out, any personal items left well...everything in this place I own, so they're mine. Oh, and all the locks will be changed and security heightened." He gave his ex-best friend an evil glare. "I wish you would try anything with me or my family."

Frederick wiped the blood from his mouth. "I already fucked your wife."

He laughed and could not stop himself. That was a joke, but it was on him. "Rosie wouldn't touch you with a six-foot pole. She thinks you're a creep and disgusting, always has, watching us have sex in the room and jacking off."

"She loves me, and I love her!"

"See, now I know you're off your rockers. You taking medication for those delusions?" He flexed his hand, a bit sore from the punch, but he was itching to hit him again. "I'm done talking to you, get the fuck out."

"Fuck you! I fucked your girls! I fucked your daughters. Imma keep fucking them too! You can't get rid of me. You need me. They all want me."

Was this negro out of his everlasting mind? Did he touch his daughters? Fuck his hand. He charged him again and tried to hit that nose again, but he blocked it and swing at him and missed.