Epilogue

A/N: Sorry, this chapter will jump all around the place, I did not see any other way to put all of this together from all the different points of view.

Now you want to know what really happened?

Let's just take it back. Waaaay back!

"Hey baby, he's here, what do you want to do?" While Lix was in the shower, Ms. Mystical called her main man, Frederick.

Frederick was the one that gave her the real money, and all she had to do was tell him that her baby was his. She knew Lix was the father, she made sure it was his. The two planned on it. Lix gave her fertility treatments so that she could become pregnant. He wanted a son, and just like that, she gave him a son.

But she loved Frederick.

And she loved Lix.

Two best friends. Two business partners. Both were old enough to be her father and maybe in a way that's what she needed.

She chose Frederick.

"I don't give a fuck about you bitch, I just want my son! And don't let that motherfucker near him."

What was he saying? He didn't love her?

"Freddy, I'm telling you because I love you and choose you. I'm done going between you two. I want it to be just us."

She could hear him laugh and it broke her heart. "Now why the fuck would I want a bitch sliding on that man's dick then sliding on my dick like a hoe? I just want my son, that's it and that asshole can have you."

Then he hung up on her.

She saw red. She wanted to cry. She wanted to die.

***********

Fredrick slipped inside the condo that he had a key for and immediately heard sex sounds coming from the bedroom. He knew that whore would never hand over his son, so he had to take matters into his own hands.

He wanted to go in that room and kick both their asses, but she nor he was worth it to him. Lix thought he had all his money from his accounts, but he had not touched the ones hidden overseas. Several millions of dollars in his wife's name, but she knew nothing about it. He would leave town with his son, and all his money, and would still seek revenge on Alix Stone and his family.

He made it to Prince's room and grabbed his sleeping son and nothing else, then left the room.

He again contemplated going into the bedroom and putting his fist through that asshole's face and slitting that whore's throat, but he had what he wanted. They would get theirs later.

********

"Nicollette? What are you doing here?" Sabrina was relaxing in her home, all afforded to her by her girlfriend Rosaline when she opened the door to who she thought was a friend.

Nicollette plastered a big smile on her face. She hated the bitch, always did. Rosaline preferred Sabrina over her. Sabrina was young, vibrant, and more sexually free. She envied her youth. She envied the attention she got from Rosaline.

Her best friend loved Sabrina. Herself, she was just a plaything to her.

"Sabrina, I know we aren't friends or anything like that, but I know you are close to my best friend, so I needed to come to see you." She fakes a worried look at her. "I think she may have done something to that girl...you know, the one Lix is sleeping with and was found dead."

Sabrina only chuckled at her. "You're kidding, right?"

"No! She came to me and told me she was so tired of Lix sleeping around with all the girls at the club and so-"