49. Feenin'

Every last inch of her, I crave, like a drug. She is mine. Roberto Stone

Roberto never thought he would say it, but he had the best sex with Kesha the night he shared her with another man.

Roberto could not describe what it was, but there was something about watching another man fuck his woman that made him want her more. Mr. Detective Man gave his all, thinking he was the man and maybe could fuck Kesha into being all his.

Silly boy!

Kesha was as much addicted to him as he was to her. They needed each other. They craved each other. The detective was just another toy for them to play with.

They made him do things...and secretly filmed him doing them.

Kesha had him on all fours, barking like a dog, begging to get a taste of her. She put a dog collar around his neck and had him crawl on all floors up the stairs and to their bedroom. He looked all around the room at all the sex devices and toys that made their store look like a bodega and their bedroom like the Mall of America.

She stopped and stood in front of his face, her crotch nearly close enough to his mouth but still at a distance.

"Tell me, would you do anything for me?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything!" he said. "Let me taste your pussy."

She dropped his leash and walked over to one of the storage units they kept special toys. Roberto went to the bed to sit and watch and let Kesha have her fun with the man, giving her control and not having to ask for permission.

Kesha grabbed a belt, but not just any belt. It was her strap with the eight-inch dildo attached. He grinned, waiting to see the look on Marcus' face and if he would allow this.

Marcus watched her attach it around her waist and adjust the dildo.

"You ever-"

"Yes!" he blurted out before she could even finish.

"Well, this should be fun for both."

Strap on, she wasted no time positioning herself behind Marcus and fucked him like a man. Marcus had either been strapped before or he enjoyed men dicking him down, either way, he enjoyed it and still begged for more.

She finally took off his collar and rolled him on his back on the floor.

"Now do I get to taste?"

She smacked him across the face. "You don't say a word to me, just enjoy whatever I give to you."

She straddled his lap and inserted him inside of her, riding his dick slow and seductive. He grabbed himself and rubbed, but Kesha motioned him over. She wanted him in her mouth while she rode the detective.

"This is the best night of my life! Like...your pussy is so good and wet...I knew it would be..." He kept blabbering on but they both ignored him. Roberto caressed Kesha's face as she took his dick deep down her throat, all while looking up at him.

"I love you," he whispered to her.

He came down her throat and she swallowed it all. Soon, Marcus had an orgasm and came inside of her. That's when she moved down to straddle his face.

Mr. Detective ate out his own nut while he licked her dry afterward.

"I'm in love with you," Marcus said to Kesha, trying to kiss her but she held his face back.

"Did I tell you to speak? Did I say you could kiss me?" Kesha looked at Roberto. "What do you think we should do to him now?"

"Send him to the corner to watch us finish."

"But-"

"Are you ready to leave or do you want to enjoy some more of me?" Kesha asked him.

"I'll do whatever you want! Anything! I need more of you."

And then he walked over to the corner of the room and stood there. It amazed Roberto the control Kesha had over this man, then again, he understood because he was under her spell as well. The exception was, they were equal in the relationship.

"Now you can do anything you want with me, ToTo, you know it's only you I will ever love." She rubbed his face. "You still love me, right?"

"Always."

He brought her over to their bed and lay her down on her stomach. He tied each hand up to rope attached to the bed, then spread her legs and tied each foot to the bedposts. He began to caress her body, kissing and fondling his favorite places. He let his fingers slip in and out of her wet pussy, then took the other hand to insert into her asshole and finger fucked her good.

She squirmed and screamed out in the bed, then came on his hand. He grabbed the lube nearly and rubbed it all over his dick, then spread her ass cheeks and covered her ass, and lubed her tight hole well. He set it aside and looked over at Marcus watching in the corner. He began to masturbate himself.

"No, you don't get to do that," he said to him. "Come closer so you can watch what I do."

Marcus let himself go and walked closer to the bed. He slowly pushed inside of Kesha and then went to work in her ass.

"Oh fuck that's hot!" Marcus said, attempting to touch himself again.

"Hands off!" he yelled at him. "Motherfucker needs to follow the rules."

He stopped what he was doing, got out of bed, and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. He grabbed Marcus, put his hands behind his back, and cuffed them. Then he attached the cuffs to the foot of the bed so all he could see was his ass as he fucked Kesha.

"ToTo, you're getting so good at this," Kesha said to him. "I didn't think you would like my little sex dream."

He slid back inside of her ass. "No one else. We don't ever invite anyone else into our playtime. He is your one and only toy so you better use him wisely."

"Yes, daddy."

He fucked her ass hard, as a punishment, which she enjoyed. When he came inside her ass, he was still hard and kept fucking her using his cum as lotion to keep her ass lubed. When he finally finished, half the bed was wet between all of his cum and her coming multiple times.

He untied her and turned her around in the bed.

"What else do you want from him, my love?"

Kesha softly caressed his face, pulling him closer to her. "I'm done with him, I only want you now."

"But I want more!" Marcus yelled out, trying to break free from being cuffed to the bed.

Roberto ignored him and held Kesha in his arms. "I don't know how much I can tell you I love you but...I love you more than even I can explain. You came into my life and gave it meaning. I thought I would be stuck as my brother's shadow. Then you changed all that. Baby, I will give you the world, all my money, jewels, diamonds, cars, anything you want. I will never leave you."

She rubbed his face again. "You know I've had a lot of men...more experienced men. They paid for my body...but you were never that way to me. I would use them for what they could give me, let them have their fun with my body, and then be done with them. Somehow I knew you were different."

"How so?" He grinned at her. "Because I was a virgin?"

"Because you made love to my mind, Roberto, not my body."

He cupped and then caressed her breasts, spreading her legs apart with his. "It's more than sex with us, although you know that is mind-blowing. We connect."

"Baby! I want to feel you inside of me."

He slowly slid himself into her so that they were one. He looked down into her eyes and he began to thrust into her. "Marry me."

"Yes!" she screamed out to each of his thrusts.

They made love all night long, letting Mr. Detective Guy watch in agony as he tried to free himself. Roberto had plans for keeping this cop in his pocket to use as needed.

A/N: Okay, these two here! Whew child! I had fun going off into their world but the next chapter back to business!