17. Pu$$ycat

Playing a game with the kitty cat, someone will get hurt. Kendra Stone-Turner

Her husband was cheating on her, so why not have some fun as well. Who better to get some dick from than her Uncle Freddy.

She did not need his help to move up in the company. Her father wanted her to watch his moves, but after only a week of working with him, she saw where he was hiding his money. Had the account numbers and passwords.

She did not even have to have sex with him.

But she wanted to. She had not been fucked good in months. Freddy wanted her, it was only a matter of time. He was always staring at her ass and breasts.

"Uncle Freddy. Uncle Freddy!" She tried to get him out of his trance while they were working on the accounts ledger for the business.

"What was that?"

Why was he so goddamn sexy? Old enough to be her father, but she was not looking at him that way. He reminded her nothing of her father. He was dark-skinned and taller, deep Barry White voice, and looked like he had a nice body for an old guy. She wondered if he still knew how to work it like a man half his age.

Now she was off in La La Land thinking of dick.

Fuck it!

She stood from her chair, slipped off her dress and it landed on the floor. She was dressed in nothing but her black unitard, which cinched in her waist and accentuated her ass and tits.

"See something you like?"

Uncle Freddy looked like a deer caught in headlights. He could not move or speak just looked her over, eyes focused on her thick thighs. Not a skinny bitch by any means.

"Kendra...you know what you're doing?"

She looked down at his crotch area, his pants tented by his hardening erection.

"Is that because you're happy to see me?"

"Kendra...I don't think you want this."

"How do you know what I want?"

She reached over and pulled off his shirt, revealing his chiseled creamy brown chest. He had a few tats, slim overall with a sprinkling of hairs that lead down into his pants. He stood in front of her, giving her the full view of the V that led down to his pants.

 He stood in front of her, giving her the full view of the V that led down to his pants

"Suck me off."

"With pleasure."

She dropped to her knees, undoing his pants and pulling them down. His hard dick bounced out and nearly smacked her in the face. He was a nice size, thick and long, not too big with a slight curve to the left, just perfect. Way more than what her husband was working with. She never cared about size, but Uncle Freddy was a change of pace from the last three years.

She wondered what it tasted like. She took her tongue and swirled it around the head. Uncle Freddy groaned and gripped the edge of his desk.

Since he liked that, she stayed there and continued to tease his head with her tongue till it oozed pre-cum. Then she opened her mouth to take as much of him inside as she could. Getting his dick wet, with a lot of spit and using her hands on the base, her mouth sucking and bobbing up and down his length.