21. Sexy People

I will fuck my way to the top. Jae Stone

If her father was trying to cut her out, she would find a way to put herself in

If her father was trying to cut her out, she would find a way to put herself in. She would do anything to run the empire.

Anything.

Sleeping with the assumed enemy was nothing to her.

The thing of it was, she knew her Uncle Freddy's weakness. He had a soft spot when it came to all his "nieces." But how should she seduce him? At work? No. Invite him over to her place? No. Invite herself to his place. Maybe. But his wife may be there and she liked Nicolette.

Poor her.

Oh, she knew what to do. Frederick was a regular at either of the Sextacy clubs nightly, she just needed to find out which one. The distance between the two was less than thirty minutes, but she was not planning on driving all around town to chase a man. There was a fifty-fifty chance which one he would be at, so she pressed her luck.

Before she left for the club, she made sure she looked sexy. Her make-up was dark and slutty, and a skimpy red dress showed off her assets. She may not have ass and tits like her sister Kendra, but her body was tight and banging. She worked out daily for abs of steel and legs that could crack a walnut between them.

She'd rather break balls between them.

Sextacy it was. If she could not find her Uncle Freddy there tonight, she could find plenty of other men if she wanted a taste of new dick. She was not picky, because as they say, a new dick is better than an old dick.

The place was packed with wall-to-wall dick. Sexy people all over the place.

"God damn!" she mumbled.

The men were looking like sex, the women looking like "fuck me." If she wanted, she could have any girl in the house, but as the old saying went, she was strictly dickly.

All the best of the best ladies were in the place. Taste-E and Cakes were working the floor, giving a blowjob to a man that was having the time of his life. Twist and DeeDee were giving lap dances to two men. Static was on stage doing what she did best.

She was temporarily distracted watching her on stage. It did not make any sense to look that damn good on stage. She did not have to be a lesbian for it to make her panties wet.

"Damn," she bit her lip and looked away.

Then she spotted him. In the back of the room for the VIP big ballers. Ballers did not have to throw dollars on stage they just paid the ladies by stacks. Uncle Freddy was back in her favorite spot when she enjoyed a show. He was not alone, but that did not matter to her. She was more than enough to catch his attention.

She sauntered over to him and stepped her foot on the edge of his chair, exposing her taut thigh and a view of anything else under her short dress.

"Hello there, Uncle Freddy."