40. Pillowtalk

I'm leaving the player game, because of her. Davion Foster

"You should move in with me."

He could not believe he asked his shorty that. Maybe because she was riding the dick just right and for ten minutes, he felt like he was in heaven. He always seemed to say dumb shit when he was in good pussy.

Move in with him? Was he serious?

He could fuck Erica every night though, pop out another son. Fuck the other bitches, all he needed was Erica Stone fucking him like a pro every night. Yeah, he meant it. Erica was a different type of chick. She wasn't a skank to slide up in and bounce, she was a ride-or-die type bitch, one that had your back no matter what.

Shit was going crazy dropping bodies around her, and she was scared but not broken. Once she told him what was going down, he insisted she crash at his place and not her parents' house. He knew Lix Stone had the place wired up for anybody that stepped to the place with ill will they would get bodied before they hit the front door. But this was not just about Erica, this was about his son as well.

A whole baby was missing and it had been a week, not a peep from dumb ass cops on where the baby could be. What if whoever took that dancer's baby, took his son?

Hell no!

He equipped Erica with a gun to carry, unlicensed but it was clean. He could not get a license to carry because of his record, but that did not mean he was not strapped at all times. He slung dope around the neighborhood, somebody was always trying to catch a come-up. Had to stay ready when you lived in the hood.

Erica did not stop bouncing on his dick and said, "Boy! Me and my baby are not living in this...neighborhood dodging bullets and shit? And what the hell do you think? I should leave my parents' nice suburban home, with a pool, for this?"

She turned her back to him, repositioning herself as she rode him into a frenzy, eyes rolling back in his head. He could not even form words to speak. The bed squeaked louder than anything he could say. Their son was asleep in the other room, he hoped they did not wake him.

"Damn, this dick is dicking good."

He forgot what he asked earlier as Erica continued to do what she did best. She did a split, curled up her back leg, arched her back and he felt himself go even deeper inside of her as if that was possible. He felt her juices flowing from her down to his lap, it was just wet everywhere. He was sweating so hard that he felt like he took a dip in the pool.

"You're not gonna come for me, daddy," she purred doing that dance on his dick.

He grabbed her legs while she was in the split, and tried to break her little ass in two as he pounded in her. She screamed out as he bust up in her and it spilled out all over the bed.

He lay back, wiped the sweat from his forehead, and looked up at the ceiling seeing stars.

Erica cuddled next to him, licking his sweaty neck.

"Catch yo breath daddy, we're going round two in a minute."

"You move in with me, we can do this shit every night."

"This lil ass house?"

Did she just diss his house like it was a shack? No, it was not a palace like her parent's home, but hell, it was his, and all paid for.

"All that money and all that house can't protect you from someone trying to get at you and my son."

Her hair was mad sweated out, and in a mess of curls, but she lay next to him on his pillow, hot and sticky, even though the air conditioner was running full blast. "My daddy protects me."

He kissed her forehead, his arm snaked around her small waist. "You're my girl, I can protect you."

"Ain't nobody gonna do shit! I know I'm not moving the fuck in here. All your baby moms would know where I lay my head, fuck that! Them bitches wanna end my life cause I'm still fucking with you. Then you have other dope boys trying to come at you, steal yo stash or-"

"I'on keep shit here."

"That ain't the point! The point is they will run up in here and try. Plus, you have cops constantly harassing your ass. I've been here when they came bamming at your door searching. Boy, bye! Just chaos and madness here."

She made valid points on all causes. Specifically, the baby momma situation. They stopped by unannounced plenty of times, with his kids, without his kids, wanting dick or to suck his dick, with their hand out for some cash...it was a never-ending carousel with the ladies. Even his side-chicks liked to run up for random dick.

He was done with all of them though. Why get other pussy when he had the best pussy all wrapped in one shorty. Erica did some things. She knew a lot of freaky shit to be so young.

And she was a stripper, his favorite type of person.

"Nah shorty, we needta figure this shit out then, I want you and my son with me."

"I'm trying to stack my money and get my own place soon anyway, why don't we just get a place together? I'm not trying to be a stripper the rest of my life, I want to run the business...and you can't want to be a drug dealer the rest of yours."

Now here she go! She was nagging now, like most bitches did. She met him he was a dope dealer, she stayed with him, knowing he was a dope dealer, she popped out his seed, knowing he was a dope dealer, and she kept coming back for his dick, knowing he was a dope dealer.

Why the hell would he leave his place when it was all paid for? He got out of the bed and pulled on his sweats.

"Fuck I'm supposed to do if I ain't slanging? Work some fast food ass joint begging for a few dollars? How I'm supposed to take care of my kids?"

"Umm...a regular job."

Enough of this bullshit!

He walked away from her, leaving her in the bedroom. Shit was getting crazy now. Yeah, he only wanted Erica, but she was acting like she wanted to change him. What the fuck was wrong with him and his place the way it was?

He walked out of his backdoor to catch a breeze. He grabbed a blunt out of his pocket and lit it up. Getting a little faded helped him think things through.

He had been slanging dope since he was thirteen years old. Just some little weed and a few pills back then, he couldn't move real weight. It progressed real quick after that to bigger things, more weight, and lots of money. Enough he never had to work a lame ass job.

Now she just wanted him to stop? And do what? Move to the suburbs and get a house with a white picket fence?

He heard the back door open behind him and he turned to see Erica, in one of her thong panties, so basically naked outside. She walked up to him, took the blunt, and took a hit.

"I want my own strip club one day," she said and blew out the smoke. "That's my dream Davion, what's yours? Maybe we can build it together."

Damn, shorty was trying to make him get all deep and shit. He never really wanted anything like that for himself.

"Maybe I get my own car shop like my man Hook."

She chuckled at that. "What do you know about cars?"

"I can learn!" He snatched the blunt from her. "And I can have all the clientele cuz  brothas always want their ride pimped out. Yeah, that's that good kind of bank I could make.

"Then we can do that. My own club, your own shop, what's stopping us Dav?"

He took a hit of the blunt and let it seep into his brain. He was just BSing, there was no way a brother like him could live a square life.

Erica squatted down in front of him, taking his dick in her mouth, sucking on it till it was hard again. Not stopping till she had him down her throat, gagging and spitting on it. He continued to smoke while he enjoyed the best head of his life.

Life was good. Maybe it was time he changed his for the better.

A/N: Davion and Erica, trying to make the most of their relationship. Davion going legit? We will see about that.