9. Sexual Healing

Women get judged by their hair, their faces, and their bodies, and men just have it easier. I want to be a man in the next life. I get to fuck and move on with no regrets. Jae Stone

She loved her life and that was that.

Sitting in her office at Sextacy before the late-night crowd arrived, she sat back in her chair as the top male stripper of the day kneeled between her thighs.

Not Big Axe this time. Brick Black. Of course, that was his stage name, she didn't care what his real name was, long as he laid good brick...and tongue.

She had the best job in the world. With a Bachelor's degree in psychology and her Master's degree in Clinical Counseling, she became licensed to specifically work as a sex therapist. She treated sexual dysfunctions, sexual addictions, and disorders such as erectile dysfunction, inability to orgasm, or sexual desires. She wanted to study more and get licensed in LBGTQ+ issues including gender transition.

But she never mixed her business with pleasure. She knew how to separate the two.

"Mmmmm, shit! You taste like candy."

The perks of keeping up with feminine hygiene the right way and eating the right things to make it nice and flavorful down there. One of the things she helped the ladies with also.

"Well don't stop eating till you get enough."

He lifted his head, licking his lips. Such a fine ass man.

"I need to get to work."

"You are working."

"My show tonight baby, you gonna watch?"

It could get messy if she stayed. She was fucking him and Axe, two of their top strippers. They did not know they both were her play toys and she wanted to keep it that way. Men and their egos, sometimes they could get catty like women, and she was not here for it.

"I see a lot of the women tonight, on ladies' night, but you go have fun."

He moved to kiss her and she stood abruptly. Why did men want to kiss? What was up with that?

"See you tonight and we can finish some things."

"Come on Jae, why are you being like that." He grabbed her in his arms. "We've been seeing each other for weeks, you're my girl, right."

She smiled sweetly at him. "More like you're my boy, but if that makes you feel better."

"I ain't a boy."

She did not want to get him mad because the sex with him was earth-shattering. Why couldn't he keep it casual as she planned on doing? How did men do this?

She pushed her hand into his loose-fitting jeans and held his already hard dick. The reason he was called Brick was so obvious. There were no words for how massive he was. During his shows, he never had to undress and give a naked view, the mass in a G-string was a sight to behold. He made top dollar from that. Lil horny women only imagining what he could do with that meat between his thighs.

"Save this for me for later. I promise I'll make it worth it."

"Damn Jae, I don't like sneaking around with the boss' daughter."

"I ain't the boss' daughter." She took offense to that. "I am the boss!"

She pushed him away and straightened her skirt down. "Now light one up, I have clients to meet with shortly."

"