35. Pony

With everything going on in the Stones' lives, that did not mean the club wasn't open for business. Sextacy went on and customers showed up to shower dollars. It was Ladies' Night, which meant the fellas hit the stage and the ladies brought more dollars than any man to a strip club.

Just as the female strippers were open to anything with the clientele, so were the men. Women didn't pay as well in the backstage activities as the men paid, but the fellas were still able to make a killing.

First on stage was "Ponyboy." He was the newest to the team and was not that much of a dancer, but the ladies loved him anyway. Five feet ten inches tall, cocoa-brown skin, body rippled with muscle, tattoos all over his arms and chest, and dick always on hard for the ladies to scream about.

 Five feet ten inches tall, cocoa-brown skin, body rippled with muscle, tattoos all over his arms and chest, and dick always on hard for the ladies to scream about

Ponyboy, 27

He usually did some type of cowboy routine, and tonight he was doing it to "Pony" by Ginuwine and he had the ladies amped up. That song alone was a male stripper's theme song.

There was a saddle stand on stage he would start his show and simulate he was riding on a woman, then he would dismount, crack a whip to a few dance moves, before stripping off his clothes down to his thong underwear. As it rained dollar bills, he gyrated across the stage, oiled up and flexible.

One woman made it past the bodyguards to get on stage and she mounted him while he was on the floor, doing a little cowgirl move on him before the bouncers could make it on stage and pry her away!

"I love you Ponyboy! I wanna marry you!" she screamed as she was pulled out, then put out. There were strict rules, only come on stage when you were invited on stage. She would suffer the consequences of a thirty-day ban.

Next on stage was Mr. Python, the gay men's favorite, although, lots of ladies did not care they couldn't get a piece of him. He made top dollar from all of them. Money showered the stage as women stuffed twenties down his pants because he always took his show off the stage and into the crowd with the ladies.

 Money showered the stage as women stuffed twenties down his pants because he always took his show off the stage and into the crowd with the ladies

Mr. Python, 21

Young and a freak, he liked being in the middle of a choo-choo-train, meaning fucking ass while getting fucked in the ass. Usually, during ladies' night, the few fellas that were there were only there to see him. Sure, they liked watching the straight dancers too, but they were waiting for their shot at a lap dance from Mr. Python.