30. Love Sex Magic

I do believe I love that man. Now watch me put it on him with a little sex and magic. Erica Stone

She needed dick and that was a problem.

Every night she was on stage at Sextacy, Davion was there. Every time she saw him, she craved him more. What was she supposed to do?

Maybe if she got some dick, any dick, she would not want his.

After she got offstage, dressed in nothing but a thong, Uncle Freddy was standing backstage, as if he watched her show.

"Hey, Unc." She was leery of him after her father said he was into dirty business. If he was against her father, she was against him, no matter how sexy he was.

She wanted to ride on his face.

"Come on lil princess, I'm more than your uncle."

"Then what are you?"

He grinned and looked her up and down. "Why don't I show you in the back room."

Damn! Was her Uncle Freddy coming on to her? After all these years of her fantasizing about the man, wondering how big his dick was and if he knew what to do with it, now he was trying to show her.

Could she do it? Could she fuck a man old enough to be a father? Not only that, he was close to her father. A friend to the family. The man been around since she was a little kid. That part kind of grossed her out.

"Naaa, I don't know about that." She started to walk away from him, but he grabbed her arm, pulled her close to him, grabbed her breast, and tried to kiss her.

"Let me go!"

"Come on princess, I know you wanta fuck me, just like your sisters." He licked the side of her face and she pushed him again, but he was a big guy.

"Stop it! Motherfucker if you don't-"

She did not even see him approach them, but Davion was there, pushing Uncle Freddy away from her, then punching him in the face.

"Didn't she say let her go? What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Freddy touched his bloody lip and chuckled. "Youngblood, this ain't between you, that's my fam."

"Bullshit! This is my girl right here, the mother of my child. Lay your old ass hands off of her"

Freddy stepped to Davion and she knew the two would trade blows in a minute. Her Uncle Freddy may be older, but he and Davion had the same height and build, and she knew for a fact her uncle boxed just like her father. She did not want to see Davion get hurt.

They were inches apart, staring each other down. Freddy wanted blood, just as Davion had drawn blood. Davion was not intimidated at all. Neither said anything, but the tension was brutal.

She grabbed Davion's arm and pulled him away.

"Drop it, okay. Just...Uncle Freddy, you can go. Now!"

"This is not over, princess. You will be mine," Freddy said, before walking away.

"Morherfucker are you serious?" Davion yelled after him. "Lay another hand on her again, a fat lip is not all you'll get."

She looked down at herself, still naked. She could not believe her uncle tried to violate her. No, he did violate her. He touched her inappropriately without permission. He could have gotten further. Though in the past she flirted with him and was infatuated with him, she did not want to do anything with him. Not now, and not ever.

"You straight?" Davion asked her.

"I'm not your girl anymore."

"You'll always be my girl." He took off his jacket and put it around her shoulders. "I miss you, babe."