14. Birthday Sex

Her birthday wish is a new Birkin, my birthday wish is a menage. Me, you...and your best friend. Frederick Chambers

"Happy birthday sweetheart!"

He handed his wife the large wrapped box. In it, exactly what she asked him to buy her so it should be a surprise. But their good friends were over, so she pretended as if she had no clue.

"Oh, honey! What could it be?" Nicolette held the box and shook it a little, smiling at him. "You don't have to give me anything sweetheart, I have you."

Yeah, their marriage was a sham. She did not love him, and he felt the same.

But to Alixandre and Rosaline, they assumed they were this great, perfect couple. The two couples were down at their respective lake homes that were across from each other, in Osage Beach. Middle of nowhere Missouri to those unfamiliar. Where "The Haves" with a little bit of money, bought a second home and rented them out as Air BnBs.

There were more than seventy-thousand lakefront properties surrounding the beautiful man-made Lake of the Ozarks, which at the time of construction was the largest man-made lake in the U.S. It quickly became a tourist destination.

When they were not staying in the lake houses, family members were, or they gifted it to business associates for the weekend. To their guy friends who needed to take their mistresses away.

All part of the business.

"Open it, Nicki, I need to see what it is!" Rosaline excitedly said to her friend.

The two looked like twins to him. They were two different ethnicities, but that did not seem to matter. Both with naturally tan skin, exotic features so you questioned what they were. Same long, silky, dark brown hair, doe-like brown eyes, wide gorgeous smile, slim but curvy body. Rosaline had nearly ten years on Nicolette, but you could not tell. They were just two sexy ass women.

The difference was, his heart only beat for one.

Nicolette pulled out the bag to show off the custom-made Birkin bag he ordered. She dictated to him exactly what she wanted and he ordered it. She could pretend to her friends that he was the loving husband, while she continued to get all the trinkets her heart desired.

It did not matter, because soon, he would run the empire, and have the love of his life on his arm.

"This deserves a birthday treat honey, tell me what you would like," Nicollette said, her brown eyes twinkling at him

He looked from Nic to Rosaline, both smiling at him.