18. Getting Some (Head)

I want it all. Money, power, respect, and enough dicks to ride all night long. Jae Stone

"I don't think you understand! I pay you to fuck me, now fuck me!"

Brick Black had eaten it, played with it, now acting like his dick did not work when it came time to sticking it. She lay in bed in nothing but a G-string still horny as hell. If one dick was not working, she could easily order another.

"Come on Jae, let a brother catch their breath," he said, laying back in her bed, resting as if he was ready to take a nap and paid rent up in her place.

She looked at him, naked and breathing hard, as if he lost his everlasting mind. The man was sexy, just gorgeous, nice body, nice skills in bed, and he knew he was all of those things. Had the nerve to charge her a thousand an hour and now was taking a rest break? He had life all fucked up.

She grabbed his limp dick and put it in her mouth, trying to suck the life out of it.

"Jae girl, what are you doing?" was his reply but he was immediately hard in her mouth and enjoying it. "Aaw shit girl, take it all you're so big and bad."

She stuffed as much as she could of him in her mouth. More than she could get Axe in her mouth. She enjoyed giving head and it was her specialty. She could make a limp dick get hard with the flick of a tongue. And a tongue piercing helped to bring him pleasure. It sure was not for her sake because it hurt like a bitch.

But she used it to her advantage to pleasure a man.

His fingers wrapped through her hair, but he let her do her thing. "Damn Jae, you're the best!"

She slid him out of her mouth, slow and sexy, then looked up at him. "Better than any man?" She flicked her tongue over the head of his dick, teasing him, her hands doing the pepper grinder motion down his shaft.

"A man knows what another man likes with head, so that's stiff competition."

She was up for the challenge. She strived to be the best of the best. "Then tell me what you like."

He grabbed her head between his hands. "Say ahhh!" She obeyed his command, opening her mouth like she was at the dentist.

He helped guide her mouth down on his long length. He was trying to get that mammoth cock down her throat and she was not that good. A smaller size, maybe. That did not stop him from trying, till she tapped out.

"Mother fucker are you trying to kill me!" She coughed up a little. "Okay, let me try it again."

She was not going to be a punk about it, she was going to deep-throat a long dick as much as she could. She let it go a little further each time, relaxing her throat. To gag or not to gag, that was the question. Most men liked to make a woman gag on the dick, as an ego booster for them. Well, she was not here for him, she was all about herself.

She had a couple of tries at it before he finally broke through and edged down her throat and she loved the feeling. He knew what to do, plunging in and out her throat so she could control her breathing. It felt so good! Every woman should try deep-throating a big dick.

Well, at least try with a little one.

"Jae, I'm about to nut."

They were going at it for a while, she did not want to stop. She wanted more of his dick down her throat, but then she felt the trickle of his cum filling her mouth. She quickly pulled away.

"Boy!" She sat up on the bed and smacked his bare chest. He only laughed, stretched out in the bed in satisfaction.

"Yo ass so sexy though Jae, why you pay a nigga to fuck you? I'm sure you can get dick for free."

"Cuz I like to control the D!"

She lay in the bed beside him, looking up at her mirrored ceiling, admiring her own amazing body and the naked man beside her. She smiled, her hand going down to play with herself, digging deep inside her slippery walls. She made herself cum on her fingers and fed it to him.

"I already ate it," he said, licking her fingers. "You're not tired yet?"

"Boy, we haven't even fucked yet. You better get that dick up again if you want that money."

She watched Brick play with himself, massaging his shaft while she watched in the mirror. It did not take long and he was back hard again.

"Grab a condom."

She knew Brick swung both ways and did not care. Long as he tested on a regular like all the other guys. Sex was sex and there was something about a bi man. They were just a little freakier. Into more things she liked to do.

She positioned herself in the bed on all fours as he was on his knees behind her, pushing himself inside. One thing about Brick, he could go all night that's why he was the best of the best.

"I want a threesome."

He was deep inside her, pounding her from the back, and she was thinking about adding another person. That's just where her thought process went.

"Oh hell yeah. Pick the chick, I can share the dick."

She laughed at him while twerking her ass on his dick.

"Boy, another man."

"Oh, okay."

He smacked her ass, squeezing it as she kept twirling her ass around on his dick. She imagined having two dicks and the things she would do with them. She was straight, straight, and never thought of eating pussy or kissing a girl, so of course she wanted another dick in the mix. She never had a menage a trois but she was down.

"Can I pick the guy?" she asked him.

"Long as it's that sexy ass Axton I know you fucking too. That mother fucker can get it."

She giggled. "He's not bi."

"I know, but maybe he wants to try some dick."

She thought about her, Big Axe, and Brick Black in a threesome. Two big, fat ass dicks in her. She got super wet thinking about it, moaning moreso for the thought of it than what Brick was doing to her.

Brick Black earned his money that night and she paid him very well plus added a tip. He did not like to sleep over, and she was not going to ask him to stay. After he left, she showered and lit a cigar, and poured some Ciroc, sitting on her terrace, naked in nothing but a small silk robe. The cool summer breeze felt nice, and she was on the sixth floor, so no one could see her, and if they did, oh well.

Good sex always made her think about the other things important in her life. Money and power. She had plenty of money between the trust funds her parents set up for her that was cashed out at twenty-five and the money she earned on her own. It was never enough, is how she saw it.

The only way to get more money was to have more power. She wanted to run the empire. Either her father was going to hand it over to her as the oldest, as she deserved, or she would find her own way of taking the company.

A/N: I love Jae! Now a threesome girl? Bring it!